4 bed terraced house for sale in Thirsk Road, Clapham, London SW11
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- An immaculate and well maintained Period house.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms. (one is a wet-room).
- Fitted Kitchen with under floor heating.
- Landscaped rear garden.
- Close to Clapham Junction.
- Short walk to Clapham Common
- Tanked cellar.
- Super location.
Description This is an immaculate and a very well maintained natural four double bedroom Period house.
This property benefits from a through lounge, a fully fitted kitchen with under floor heating, (which has been verbally confirmed by our Vendor) a lovely low maintenance landscaped rear garden. A nice dry cellar which has been Tanked. Fully timber-framed double glazing throughout, two bathrooms (one is an Aqua-dry wet-room) and four double bedrooms. The top floor rear bedroom is totally different to any bedroom that I have ever seen within this type of house. This bedroom has four single windows to the rear, plus four single windows to the side, which makes this room very bright, airy and really quite special.
Thirsk Road runs from Lavender Hill into Sisters Avenue and up onto Clapham Common North Side.
This is a great central location. At the top of the street is Clapham Common which is a wonderful vast amount of outside space. From Thirsk Road, you are a short walk away to Clapham Junction train station and the shopping centre which has a huge choice of shops, Supermarkets, restaurants and bars. But more can also be found on Battersea Rise and Northcote Road which is also nearby. Or you could venture over to Clapham Old Town and Clapham High Street for further choices.
For young families, there is a great choice of schools: Belleville & Wix's are two highly awarded state primary schools and on Clapham Common North Side are two Private schools, "Eaton House" and "Parkgate House."
Apart from Clapham Junction train station, you will find a big choice of buses on Lavender Hill and Clapham Common North Side, which travel over to Chelsea, up to the West End and into Central London. Plus not too far away is Clapham South and Clapham Common underground stations. View more View less
- £1,200,000 4 bed houseboat for sale Prospect Quay, Wandsworth SW18
- £1,200,000 4 bed property for sale Brockwell Park Gardens, Herne Hill, London SE24
- £1,187,500 4 bed property for sale Brockwell Park Row, Brixton, London SW2
- £1,225,000 4 bed property for sale Frere Street, London SW11
- £1,180,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mascotte Road, London SW15
- £1,175,000 4 bed property for sale Arlesford Road, London SW9
- £1,175,000 4 bed property for sale Beechcroft Road, London SW17
- £1,175,000 4 bed property for sale Criffel Avenue, London SW2
- £1,225,000 4 bed property for sale Akerman Road, London SW9