3 bed flat for sale in 15 Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, London E14
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom
- 3rd floor position
- Approx. 930 sq/ft.
- One secure underground parking space
- 989 years left on the lease
- Walking distance to the heart of Canary Wharf
- Walking distance to Jubilee and DLR Lines
- Service charge Â£3283 per annum Approx.
- Ground rent Â£500 per annum
- EPC rating B
Description A generously sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on the 3rd floor which comes with secure underground parking.
This spacious apartment stretches over 930 Sq/ft. And is finished to a high standard inclusive of a stylish modern kitchen, with fully integrated appliances.
All bedrooms are carpeted and the master bedroom has the added benefit of having a balcony. The main bathroom comes fully tiled.
Indescon Square development is only a short walk from Canary Wharf's global trading headquarters, restaurants and bars, as well as both DLR and Jubilee Lines. Residents also have a video entrance system, 24 hour Concierge and landscaped public gardens. View more View less
- £625,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Thomas More Street, London E1W
- £620,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Emerald Gardens, Poplar E14
- £620,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Sidney Street, Aldgate, London E1
- £635,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Linden Grove, London SE15
- £644,995 3 bed maisonette for sale Greenwich Millennium Village, The Village Square, West Parkside, Greenwich SE10
- £600,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Caspian Apartments, 5 Salton Square, London E14
- £649,995 3 bed maisonette for sale Greenwich Millennium Village, The Village Square, West Parkside, Greenwich SE10
- £600,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Chilton Street, London E2
- £630,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Bell Lane, London E1