1 bed flat for sale in Oakfield Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Top Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented
- Large Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- New Modern Shower Room
- Bright and Airy
- Fantastic Location
Description Hollis Morgan - A charming top floor flat, immaculately presented and within short walks of the wide range of amenities found in nearby Clifton Village as well as Whiteladies Road and Park St.
The property is accessed initially via a smart communal entrance and staircase but then by its own private staircase at the top of which the spacious landing area is bathed in natural light due to a large skylight. The landing area also provides access to a generous storage cupboard.
The living space is a good size and well-proportioned with a cosy and homely feel thanks to the decor and sloping ceilings. There is a double glazed window set in a small dormer which provides pleasant views out over the surrounding properties.
Adjacent, there is a separate kitchen which has been cleverly thought out, taking full advantage of the space available in the eaves. In addition, there are further base units with laminated work surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs and plumbing for washing machine.
A generous double bedroom benefits from impressive views from the rear of the building and the modern shower room has recently been finished complete with large walk in shower cubicle, tiled surrounds and floor, basin and WC.
Clifton and the surrounding areas, with its Victorian and Georgian architecture, are amongst the most sought after locations in the City. The area offers charm alongside excellent amenities with independent shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants to be found on both Whiteladies Road and Clifton Village including Clifton Down shopping Centre. The Downs offers four hundred acres of green public space whilst Brunelâs Clifton Suspension Bridge provides a gateway to the Ashton Court Estate with its woodlands, mountain bike trails and walks whilst there is excellent access to the exciting Harbourside district, the City Centre and Temple Meads.
Leasehold. Residue of 999 years remaining.
Ground Rent: Â£20 per annum
Management Fee: Â£45 pcm
Council Tax Band: B
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. View more View less
- £260,000 1 bed property for sale 1405 Tobacco Store, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £257,500 1 bed property for sale 1305 Tobacco Store, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £262,500 1 bed property for sale C206 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £255,000 1 bed property for sale 1205 Tobacco Store, Factory No.1, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £270,000 1 bed property for sale C204 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £275,000 1 bed property for sale C208 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dean Lane, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barleyfields, St. Philips, Bristol BS2
- £240,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wells Road, Totterdown, Bristol BS4