3 bed maisonette for sale in Sherborne Gardens, London W13
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,119 sq. ft
- Virtual Tour Available
- Share of freehold
Description Situated on the 1st & 2nd floor of this handsome Edwardian conversion on Sherborne Gardens this maisonette offers excellent accommodation throughout with the benefit of three double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and unusually the private rear garden with two large sheds/workshop/home office.
The property comprises spacious west facing reception room with wood floors and fitted shelving. Lovely large contemporary kitchen with space for a table and with excellent fitted storage. There is a lovely large hallway with excellent natural light which leads to the top floor master bedroom with wood floors, en-suite wetroom and a 'Juliet Balcony' with views to the rear of the property. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Unusually, this property benefits from the rear garden as belonging to the upper maisonette. Accessed via the side, the private garden has a lawn area and a large outhouse which currently offers garden storage and a workshop. It could easily be used as a home office or handy for someone needing storage space or a workshop.
Sherborne Gardens is a quiet residential road located moments from the open spaces of Scotch Common and close to both Notting Hill and Ealing High School and also St Benedicts. There is an excellent bus service to Ealing Broadway Station and the overground rail services to Paddington are available at the nearby West Ealing Station
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. View more View less
- £725,000 3 bed flat for sale Wellesley Road, Gunnersbury, London W4
- £725,000 3 bed flat for sale Larden Hall, Essex Park Mews W3
- £725,000 3 bed flat for sale Larden Hall, Essex Park Mews, London W3
- £735,000 3 bed flat for sale Essex Park Mews, London W3
- £709,500 3 bed flat for sale Carlyon Road, Wembley, London HA0
- £741,000 3 bed flat for sale Western Circus, Acton, London W3
- £750,000 3 bed flat for sale Castlebar Park, Ealing, Greater London. W5
- £700,000 3 bed flat for sale Eaton Rise, London W5
- £699,950 3 bed flat for sale Park Hill Court, Park Hill, London W5