3 bed terraced house for sale in Greys Road, Old Town, Eastbourne BN20
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Breakfast room open plan with
- Refitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom/wc
- Gas fired central heating
- Southerly courtyard garden
Description A considerably improved, spacious and well presented three bedroom terraced family house with a southerly courtyard rear garden.
A considerably improved, spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached family house with a southerly courtyard rear garden. The accommodation affords three reception rooms with a sitting room featuring a wood burning stove and there is a period style fireplace in the dining room. A southerly courtyard garden affords a relatively high degree of privacy in the summer months. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
The property is located close to the lovely Gildredge Park within the popular residential area of Old Town known for its schools with Gildredge House Free School nearby and scenic downland just to the west. Served by local shops including nearby Waitrose, other amenities in the Old Town area include the Motcombe Swimming Baths and the historic Lamb Inn. There is a bus service close by providing access to the town centre where there are mainline rail services to London Victoria and Gatwick.
With quarry tiled floor and inner door with stained glass panelled detail to
With period arched detail, understairs cupboard and recess, radiator.
Sitting Room (4.32m x 3.56m)
With bay window, period style fireplace surround with fitted solid fuel wood burner, radiator and open plan with
Dining Room (4.27m x 2.95m)
With period style fireplace surround, radiator.
Breakfast Room (3.35m x 2.95m)
With radiator and on the open plan with
2.95m 2.24m - with fitted units comprising single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, fitted appliances include the gas hob with oven below and filter hood over, space for refrigerator, plumbing for dishwasher, door to Rear Lobby with space for fridge freezer and wall mounted gas fired boiler and plumbing for washing machine, door to garden and the
Newly installed with low level wc, wash basin and window.
The period style staircase rises to the
With fitted cupboard and access to the loft space, double glazed skylight window.
Bedroom 1 (4.62m x 4.32m)
With bay window, period style fireplace surround, fitted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (4.17m x 2.9m)
With period style fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.95m x 2.9m)
With period style fireplace, fitted double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
Refitted as a wet room with white suite comprising shower, wash basin and wc, radiator and window.
The delightful rear courtyard garden affords a southerly aspect, secures a good degree of sunshine and has pedestrian rear access. View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Richmond Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ringwood Road, Eastbourne BN22
- £375,000 3 bed detached house for sale Lindfield Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22
- £375,000 3 bed detached house for sale Willingdon Park Drive, Eastbourne BN22
- £370,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Churchfield Square, Off St Anne's Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £379,950 3 bed detached house for sale St Anthonys Avenue, St Anthonys, Eastbourne BN23
- £380,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Mountbatten Drive, Eastbourne BN23
- £384,950 3 bed detached house for sale Sancroft Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £365,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mountbatten Drive, Eastbourne BN23