1 bed flat for sale in Westfield Place, Clifton, Bristol BS8
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Central Clifton Village Location
- First Floor Apartment
- Access to Outside Space
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Fine Investment
- Bright and Airy
- Chain Free
Description Hollis Morgan - A compact yet modern conveniently located 1 bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Clifton Village with large private roof terrace.
The apartment occupies the first floor of this small contemporary mews style development with charming views along the road flanked with pretty period properties.
Although compact, the property would make a fine investment, pied a terre or first time purchase due to the central yet quiet Clifton Village location.
The dual aspect open plan living space is bright and airy with pretty views from either aspect and added benefit of a large storage cupboard.. The kitchen is well equipped and with wall and base units providing ample storage, laminated work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, elec hob and oven and plumbing for washing machine as well as access to some private outside space in the form of a roof terrace.
There is a good sized double bedroom with built wardrobe as well as a further room which has the flexibility to be used either as a dressing room, second bedroom or further reception / office space.
A fully tiled modern shower room completes the accommodation which offers free standing shower cubicle, basin and WC.
The property is situated in a picturesque mews style street with adjoining terrace period houses moments from the famous suspension bridge and is within a few 100 yards of the Downs with its acres of open grass and woodlands bounded on the south western side by the spectacular Avon Gorge and Clifton.
Clifton Village is one of the most unique and sought after locations in the City. From its very early days as a Spa destination to the later Georgian and Victorian influences Clifton offers charm at every turn from the fine sweep of Royal York Crescent to the grandeur of Victoria Square. At its heart lies the picturesque âVillageâ offering an eclectic range of independent shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants including Cote, The Ivy and the Avon Gorge Hotel. The Downs offers four hundred acres of green public space whilst Brunelâs Clifton Suspension Bridge provides a gateway to the Ashton Court Estate with its woodlands, mountain bike trails and walks whilst there is excellent access to the exciting Harbourside district, the City Centre and Temple Meads.
Leasehold. Residue of 999 years
Ground Rent: Â£50 per annum
Management Fee: Tbc
Council Tax Band: B
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. View more View less
- £255,000 1 bed property for sale 1205 Tobacco Store, Factory No.1, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £257,500 1 bed property for sale 1305 Tobacco Store, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £260,000 1 bed property for sale 1405 Tobacco Store, St. Johns Road, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £262,500 1 bed property for sale C206 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £270,000 1 bed property for sale C204 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £275,000 1 bed property for sale C208 Consort House, Factory No.1, East Street, Bedminster, Bristol BS3
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Dean Lane, Southville, Bristol BS3
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Barleyfields, St. Philips, Bristol BS2
- £230,000 1 bed flat for sale Oakfield Grove, Clifton, Bristol BS8