5 bed terraced house for sale in Englewood Road, London SW12
- 5 bedrooms
- Transport connections are excellent as Clapham South underground station is close by (Northern Line)
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room with a beautiful ornate fireplace
- Kitchen/family room is bathed in natural light from the grand sky light windows
- Englewood Road is a popular street situated close to Clapham Common
- In close proximity to the excellent amenities of Clapham South and Abbeville Road
Description A sensational five bedroom family home with ample living and entertaining space throughout.
Englewood Road is a popular, one way, tree lined street situated close to the open expanses of Clapham Common.
The area is much sought after due to its close proximity to excellent shops, bars and restaurants at Clapham South and Abbeville Road.
There is an excellent selection of both state and private schools in the area.
Clapham South is the nearest underground transport with Northern line services in to the City and West End.
A beautiful and spacious family home offering plenty of living and entertaining space with over 2,300 Sq.ft. Of accommodation.
Upon entering the house, to the front is the bright and spacious double reception room which is generously proportioned and boasts a beautiful ornate fireplace as well as bay windows, high ceilings and pretty cornice plasterwork. To the rear of the property is the spacious and airy kitchen/dining room. The kitchen/dining room has wonderful space and is bathed in natural light from the grand sky light windows and features a beautiful dining area and integrated appliances. French doors lead through to the wonderful and well-planted garden which has been partly paved to allow space for a table and chairs, making it perfect for al-fresco dining. There is also a utility room to the rear of the kitchen and a cloakroom off the hallway.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms both of which have fitted wardrobes and there is an immaculate family bathroom with a shower and twin sinks on this floor. The second floor comprises three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property further benefits from generous eaves storage and a cellar.
Square Footage: 2305 sq ft View more View less
- £1,650,000 5 bed property for sale Clapham Road, London SW9
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Barrow Road, London SW16
- £1,695,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Stephen Place, London SW4
- £1,695,999 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Eatonville Road, London SW17
- £1,595,000 5 bed property for sale Culmstock Road, Between The Commons, London SW11
- £1,700,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Elsynge Road Wandsworth, London SW18
- £1,700,000 5 bed property for sale South Lambeth Road SW8, Vauxhall, London,
- £1,695,000 5 bed property for sale Kenilworth Avenue, Wimbledon SW19
- £1,600,000 5 bed property for sale Stephendale Road, Fulham, London SW6