3 bed detached house for sale in Ashbourne Road, Haymills Estate, Ealing, London W5
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- A detached 3-bedroom Haymills property with side extension
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- West-facing rear garden of approx 69'
- Integral garage
- Forecourt parking
- Total approx floor area 141 sq m / 1518 sq ft
- Well-placed for local transport facilities and a number of schools
Description A detached 3-bedroom Haymills property on two floors with side extension, integral garage, forecourt parking and west-facing rear garden of approx 69â.
Situated in the favoured Hanger Hill East (Haymills Estate) a conservation area. Well-placed for a number of local transport facilities including North Ealing, Park Royal, West Acton and Hanger Lane stations with local shopping facilities. Access to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre with a number of restaurants, shops and bars. Road connections for A4 and M4 & M40 motorways. Also well-placed for a number of local schools including Montpelier Primary, St Augustine's Priory, St Gregoryâs Primary, The Japanese School, West Acton Primary, Holy Family Catholic School, Twyford CofE High and Ellen Wilkinson High.
As you walk through the front door, you walk into the wide hall. There is a cloakroom off with wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiled walls & floor.
The hall leads you through to the double sitting room with fireplace recess and patio doors to rear garden. This communicates with the dining room with a door to rear garden.
From the sitting room there is a door to the kitchen with stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, work tops, fridge/freezer, gas hob, extractor hood, built-in oven, built-in microwave and a door to the side.
As you reach the first floor landing there is a useful airing cupboard. There are 3 bedrooms all with fitted wardrobe cupboards and a bathroom with a panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and tiled walls & floor.
Accessed from either the dining room, sitting room or kitchen, you walk into a well-stocked west-facing rear garden with patio providing outside entertaining space, trees and shrubs. There are two useful outside stores, one housing an outside boiler.
An integral garage at the side has a door to the rear garden and forecourt parking.
Council tax band: G (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = D
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. View more View less
- £999,950 3 bed property for sale Garage Road, West Acton, London W3
- £999,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Whitehall Gardens, London W3
- £999,950 3 bed property for sale Loveday Road, London W13
- £1,000,000 3 bed town house for sale Bromyard Avenue, London W3 Hawks, W5
- £1,000,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Avenue, Bedford Park Borders, Chiswick, London W4
- £1,000,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Waldeck Road, London W4
- £995,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Bromyard Avenue, London W3
- £997,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Earlsmead Road, London NW10
- £995,000 3 bed property for sale Becklow Road, Wendell Park, London W12