2 bed property for sale in Fowlers Walk, Brentham Garden Estate, Ealing, London W5
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- A charming character 2-bedroom cottage
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- With a lovely front garden
- Delightful secluded rear garden of approx 75'
- Total approx floor area 54.7 sq m / 589 sq ft
- Easy access to the lovely open spaces of Cleveland and Pitshanger parks
- Also with access to Pitshanger Lane Village for local shopping facilities
- Well-placed for local schools
- Buses are on hand towards Ealing Broadway station
Description A charming 2-bedroom character cottage with a lovely front garden and a delightful secluded 75â rear garden.
Situated in a favoured location, on the Brentham Gardens Estate â a conservation area of architectural interest. With easy access to the lovely open spaces of Cleveland park and Pitshanger park as well as the award-winning Pitshanger Lane Village for local shops, cafes, restaurants, bars and parks. Buses are on hand towards Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre. Road connections for A4 and the M4 / M40 motorways. Well-placed for a number of local schools including Montpelier, North Ealing and St Gregoryâs Primaries, St Benedictâs, St Augustineâs Priory and Notting Hill & Ealing High.
This picturesque cottage has a lovely front garden with hedgerow, shrubs and plants
The pretty Brentham door opens into a light living space with wood floor, book shelves, picture rail and fireplace surround. This is open-plan with the kitchen / dining room which has quarry tiled floor, range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, gas hob, oven and a French door leads onto the rear garden.
There are 2 bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom suite at the front has two fitted wardrobes with top storage cupboards. Bedroom two at the rear has a cupboard and views over the rear garden. The bathroom has a panelled bath with shower attachment and folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiled walls. There are two storage cupboards and a towel rail.
There is a boarded loft room with a skylight which provides convenient additional storage.
The kitchen / dining room door leads to a delightful secluded rear garden of approx 75â with patio area giving good entertaining space with established trees and shrubs.
Council tax band E (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = D
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. View more View less
- £750,000 2 bed property for sale Longfield Avenue, London W5
- £749,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Hessel Road, Ealing W13
- £750,000 2 bed property for sale Belsize Avenue, London W13
- £750,000 2 bed mews house for sale Woodlands Mews, Woodlands Avenue, Acton W3
- £739,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Fowlers Walk, Pitshanger W5
- £775,000 2 bed property for sale Neville Road, Brentham Garden Estate, Ealing, London W5
- £725,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bedford Road, London W13
- £725,000 2 bed mews house for sale Shrublands Lane, Woodlands Avenue, Acton W3
- £725,000 2 bed property for sale Surrey Crescent, London W4