3 bed detached house for sale in Netherfield, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached family home
- Ample parking
- Large garden
- Plenty of potential
Description Winkworth Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom detached family home.
The property offers good size accommodation including a large reception room, dining room kitchen and shower room to the ground floor
To the first floor are three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. It must be noted that properties in this immediate vicinity rarely become available and we therefore strongly recommend a viewing is undertaken to fully appreciate the superb setting.
Situated in this quite road road the property falls within the King John School catchment area and is within easy access of both Seevic College, Benfleet station, Hadleigh and Benfleet town centres and only a short walk from Thundersley Glen. The property is ideal for commuters working in the city with Benfleet Station providing access to London Fenchurch Street as well as excellent road links to the A13 and A127 trunk roads.
Lounge 18'3 x 12
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, fitted carpet, wall and ceiling lights, fireplace with electric fire.
Reception Two 11'2 x 11'2
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, solid wooden flooring, radiator, celling light.
Kitchen 11'2 x 10'6
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, tiled flooring, a range of floor and wall mounted cupboards and drawers, inset electric oven and hob, roll top work surfaces, inset butler sink, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine
Down Stairs Shower Room 6'4 x 5'3
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring and walls, shower enclosure, wc and wash basin.
Stairs rising to first floor landing with doors leading to:-
Bedroom One 17'7 x 10'8
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, new fitted carpet, radiator, ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 11'7 x 8'6
Double glazed window to rear aspect, new fitted carpet, radiator, ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 11'5 x 7'2
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, ceiling light.
Bathroom 8'5 x 5'9
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring and walls, bath and wash basin vanity unit.
To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area, the remainder of the garden is mainly lawned of a good size with flower and shrub inserts, conifer borders to extreme rear, exterior lighting, water tap and a summer house.
Detached double garage with up and over door to front and door to side accessed from garden 17'1 x 16'5.
The property requires work. View more View less
- £475,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Edinburgh Avenue, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Edinburgh Avenue, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Vardon Drive, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Belfairs Park Drive, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £480,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Love Lane, Rayleigh SS6
- £479,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Olive Avenue, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9
- £450,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sherwood Crescent, Hadleigh, Essex SS7
- £490,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Montague Avenue, Leigh-On-Sea, Essex SS9