5 bed terraced house for sale in Brondesbury Road, London NW6
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area From 4,182 - 4,278 sq. ft
- 5 bedrooms
- 1 - 2 reception rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Leisure Facilities
- Roof Terrace
- Private Parking
- Access control
- Cinema Room
Description With its prime location on one of the most sought-after streets in Queen's Park, this family home offers in excess of 4100 sq ft and is impressive from the moment you enter. Behind an elegant, period facade lies an expansive, high-spec, four storey property with a chic, private garden at the rear.
The ground floor has a wonderful open plan layout, with light flowing through from the front bay windows into the grand double reception room, right through to the spacious kitchen and dining area . The kitchen opens out directly onto the garden, creating the perfect space for living and entertaining all year round. Cleverly fitted roof lights and an open stairway down into the lower ground floor further enhance the exceptional sense of light and space. The lower ground floor is an impressive hub of home entertainment and wellbeing, comprising a cinema room, games room, gym, kitchenette, and guest shower room and WC.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom, with its walk-in wardrobe and sizeable en-suite bathroom. There is an additional double bedroom with en-suite bathroom on this floor, which opens out onto a private terrace overlooking the garden. The loft has been converted to create three further spacious bedrooms, with ample fitted storage, and two of which have en-suite bathrooms.
Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe during this period of recommended isolation, we have many self-serve viewing options available to you. These include video walkthroughs, 360 virtual reality viewings and enhanced comprehensive photography.
Brondesbury Road is one of the most sought after streets in the area offering close proximity to the park and its facilities, along with good access to transport links via the Bakerloo line at Queen's Park or the London Overground at Brondesbury Park and Kilburn High Road.
Salusbury Road offers an excellent choice of cafes, restaurants and shops and the property is also within good reach of the local library and sport facilities including tennis courts and local gyms. View more View less
- £3,500,000 5 bed property for sale St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, London W11
- £3,500,000 5 bed property for sale St. Lukes Road, Notting Hill, London W11
- £3,500,000 5 bed property for sale St. Lukes Road, London W11
- £3,500,000 5 bed property for sale Carlingford Road, London NW3
- £3,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hillsleigh Road, Kensington, London W8
- £3,330,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Aylestone Avenue, Brondesbury Park NW6
- £3,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Farm Avenue, The Hocrofts, London NW2
- £3,295,000 5 bed property for sale Abercorn Place, St John's Wood, London NW8
- £3,600,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Pilgrim's Lane, Hampstead Village NW3