1 bed flat for sale in Harbour Central, Docklands E14
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
one bedroom apartment
First Floor, 621sq.ft.
Aspects: South East
Completion date: 08/09/2020
A new London landmark
Exclusive lifestyle facilities
Proposed "Residents' Club"
Interior designs by Nicola Fontanella
This one bedroom apartment is set to showcase stylish specifications throughout. Situated in the heart of one of London's most desirable postcodes, residents of this modern abode will enjoy open-plan living complete with fully-integrated appliances by Smeg and a bespoke entertainment unit. The bedroom will feature plush oatmeal carpeting and a fitted wardrobe boasting plenty of storage space. The contemporary bathroom will exude elegance, finished with beautiful porcelain tiling and underfloor warming.
The focal point of this development will be the magnificent Maine Tower, set to offer 297 exquisite apartments, arranged over 42-storeys and boasting breathtaking panoramic views from the upper floors. This all-private tower is set to be a dramatic new landmark within E14, whilst the leisure complex will include a "Residents' Club" with a proposed library, concierge, gym and spa, business suites and cinema. Residents of this extraordinary address will also benefit from opulent reception foyers with interior designs by Nicola Fontanella of Argent Design.
Residents of Harbour Central will be conveniently placed to explore all that Canary Wharf has to offer. Situated in the centre of the West India Docks, Canary Wharf is the thriving centre of the London Docklands and has a fantastic array of shops, restaurants, bars and parks. A showcase of modern convenience, entertainment and style, Canary Wharf far exceeds its reputation as the financial centre of London. Encompassing over 97 acres of sky-high architecture, global headquarters and an advanced infra-structure to match, it is no wonder that the district has amassed one of the most prestigious lists of banks and financial institutions seen anywhere in the world.
Living in E14 is convenient with excellent transport links across the city. The London Docklands is connected to Central London to the west and Stratford to the north by Jubilee line. In addition, fast riverboats provide a regular and scenic connection to Central London piers. The DLR connects Canary Wharf to Stratford in the north, Greenwich and Lewisham in the south, Beckton and Woolwich in the east and the City of London in the west. Canary Wharf is set to benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018, with an estimated 25m passengers expected to use the station every year.
Estimated Completion :08/09/2020
Ground rent:Â£350/year View more View less
- £600,000 1 bed property for sale 10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London E14
- £605,000 1 bed property for sale No 5, 2 Cutter Lane, Upper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £595,000 1 bed property for sale No 5, 2 Cutter Lane, Upper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula SE10
- £630,000 1 bed property for sale The Madison, Marsh Wall, Canary Weharf, London E14
- £600,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Riverside Mansions, Wapping, London E1W
- £600,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Rotherhithe New Road, Bermondsey, London SE16
- £580,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Senrab Street, London E1
- £575,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Emerald Gardens, Poplar E14
- £575,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Maud Street, London, Canning Town. E16