- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Peaceful cul de sac near Fleet's commuting facilities
- Four bedrooms with four-piece en-suite to master
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility
- Cosy living room with bay window and stove fire
- Large rear garden
- Scope to extend (STPP)
Description ** Virtual Viewing Available **
Situated in a peaceful cul de sac in South Grove, Ancells Farm, is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom detached home which has been the subject of considerable improvement by the current owners, yet still offers scope for extension and further enhancement, subject to the usual consents.
Set back from the street, the property provides driveway parking for multiple vehicles and provides a covered porch area before welcoming you into a spacious entrance hall. The hallway provides central access to a modernised cloakroom/WC, a bright and airy living room with a bay window and a gorgeous stove fireplace with oak mantle. There is also sizeable kitchen/breakfast room with an array of eye and base level units with space for appliances, and there is an offset utility room to tuck away the washing machine and dryer, and gives access to an integral double garage which is currently being used as a gym. There is a dining room that conveniently links the kitchen to the living room and offers doors a wonderful view of the garden, which can be accessed both from this room and a side door in the utility.
The first floor features four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with particular note to the master bedroom which features a stunning four-piece en suite complete with stone egg-shell bath and a separate shower cubical.
The rear garden is of a generous size and although it is mainly laid to lawn, there are an array of border shrubs and trees with a patio area, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining, along with a woodchip area designed for a childrenâs play area. Side access leads to the front of the property.
The property is ideally located for access to Fleet's excellent commuter facilities, whether that be by joining junction 4a of the M3 or Fleet's impressive mainline railway which is a short walk from the property. The house is also nearby to some picturesque walks around Fleet pond, Minley woods and Hawley Lake, and there are some shops within Ancells Farm and popular pubs/eateries such as The Heron on the Lake. View more View less
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Helios Park, Farnborough, Hawley GU17
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Elms Road, Fleet, - GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Hampshire GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rasset Mead, Crookham Village, Fleet GU52
- £665,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grant Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £661,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bloomsbury Way, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £660,000 4 bed detached house for sale Salisbury Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14