3 bed terraced house for sale in Abbots Way, Bridgend, Stonehouse GL10
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 3 bedroom family house
- Spacious open plan lounge & dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Well presented
- Private rear garden
- Updated family bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Garage & driveway
Description Yopa area pleased to offer this three bedroom family house with gardens & garage for sale.
This well presented family house is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Abbots Way, with good local facilities and schools all close at hand.
Internally the accommodation boasts; An entrance hall leading to the large 20' lounge / diner with feature fireplace and double french doors opening to the rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen which includes a number of built-in appliances. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom as well as the updated family bathroom.
At the front of the property is a driveway providing parking for two cars, leading to the single garage which has light & power sockets. There is a small attractive front patio garden and at the rear a larger private garden, mainly laid to lawn with side flower borders and a decking area, ideal for summer barbecues. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property is offered for sale freehold, and viewing is by appointment. EPC Band: C.
Entering through the main front door into the hallway, with a doorway to the lounge and kitchen, access door to the rear of the garage, stairs to the first floor, under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 6.19 x 3.92m (20'4 x 12'10)
Spacious 20' open plan lounge and dining room, with feature fireplace, large picture window to the front aspect, double french doors opening to the patio area and rear garden, TV points, fitted carpets.
Modern kitchen with a range of eye and base level fitted cupboards with a number of built-in appliances including; a gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated oven, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, door to the rear garden.
Taking the stairs from the ground floor to the first floor landing, with doors to the master bedrooms, bedrooms 2 & 3 and the family bathroom, fitted carpets.
Master Bedroom 3.83 x 2.73m (12'7 x 8'11)
Generous double bedroom with window to the front aspect, fitted carpets, TV points.
Bedroom Two 3.64 x 2.20m( 11;11 x 7'3)
Second double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard / wardrobe, window to the front aspect, fitted carpets.
Bedroom Three 2.73 x 1.95m (9'0 x 8'4)
Single bedroom which is used by the current owners as a home office / study. Window to the front aspect, fitted carpets.
Bathroom comprising of bath with shower over and tiled splash-backs, wash hand basin, toilet, window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail.
Garage & Driveway
Integrated single garage has a main up-and over door and also a rear door giving direct access to the hallway, lights & power sockets. Driveway providing off road parking tor two cars. View more View less
- £225,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Road, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire GL10
- £225,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Osprey Drive, Stonehouse GL10
- £220,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mathews Way, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5
- £215,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wheelers Walk, Paganhill, Stroud GL5
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pheasant Mead, Stonehouse GL10
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Stanley View, Dudbridge, Stroud GL5
- £245,000 3 bed detached house for sale Moseley Road, Cashes Green, Stroud GL5
- £250,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bathleaze, Kings Stanley, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire GL10
- £250,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Kings Stanley, Stonehouse GL10