3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Painswick Avenue, Patchway, Bristol BS34
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Impressive semi-detached home
- Generous gardens
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent condition throughout
- Off street parking
Description Video tour available upon request. This impressive three bedroom semi-detached home has been improved over the years and now offers a spacious family home with bags of features and benefits. Extended to the rear and now offering a spacious kitchen and dining room, separate living room, three good useable bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, generous gardens and off street parking. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this freehold home has to offer.
Entrance door to the entrance porch.
Panelled door to the living room, radiator.
Living Room (14' 6'' x 14' 10'' (4.42m x 4.52m))
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, staircase to first floor, timber glazed door to kitchen, television point, ample power points.
Kitchen (14' 9'' x 9' 2'' (4.49m x 2.79m))
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of fitted wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, space for upright fridge/freezer, built-in stainless steel electric double oven with four ring halogen hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, radiator, open access through to the dining room, laminate flooring, feature down lights, ample power points.
Dining Room (13' 10'' x 7' 9'' (4.21m x 2.36m))
UPVC double glazed French doors and matching windows to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, ample power points.
Doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom, access to loft (where the gas boiler is located), two power points.
Bedroom 1 (15' 0'' x 11' 6'' (4.57m x 3.50m))
UPVC double glazed full width windows to front elevation, radiator, ample power points.
Bedroom 2 (11' 11'' x 7' 8'' (excluding the entry door recess) (3.63m x 2.34m))
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, ample power points.
Bedroom 3 (11' 8'' x 6' 0'' (3.55m x 1.83m))
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, built-in over stairs wardrobe, ample power points.
Bathroom (8' 3'' x 5' 9'' (2.51m x 1.75m))
UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, modern white suite comprising low level bath with shower over, close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, laminate flooring.
Laid to lawn with a central Avon Cobblestone style path running through the centre from the front to the rear of the garden. To the very rear of the garden there is a raised area, ideal for patio furniture. There is an outside tap, side access is available and all enclosed via wood lap fencing.
Stone chipped hardstanding providing additional off street parking to the property, which is enclosed on two sides by stone built boundary wall.
Shared hardstanding driveway. View more View less
- £300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Calves Garden, Patchway BS34
- £299,995 3 bed terraced house for sale "The Cranham" at Mansell Road, Patchway, Bristol BS34
- £299,995 3 bed end terrace house for sale Mortimer Road, Filton, Bristol BS34
- £300,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Kings Drive, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34
- £300,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Shakespeare Avenue, Filton, Bristol, City Of Bristol BS7
- £300,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Kenmore Drive, Bristol BS7
- £299,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Sevastopol Road, Horfield, Bristol BS7
- £299,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Vanbrugh Lane, Stapleton, Bristol BS16
- £297,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Birch Close, Patchway, Bristol BS34