2 bed terraced house for sale in Mercury Gardens, Hamble SO31
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Two double bedroom mid terrace home
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two reception rooms including lounge and conservatory
- Single garage in block
- Located in the heart of Hamble with a range of local amenities
Description The property offers a bright and welcoming lounge, modern fitted kitchen & a full width conservatory to the rear. Upstairs has two generous double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Parking spaces can be found to the front of the easy to maintain front garden plus there is also a garage
that comes with the property. Benefiting from other features such as a recently fitted Worcester boiler, inset LED spotlights, oak engineered flooring on the ground floor and solid oak doors.
The attractive rear garden has access to a footpath leading directly to the River Hamble & the many local amenities the village has to offer including pubs, restaurants, shops & several sailing clubs.
Porch (4' 4" x 3' 3") or (1.31m x 0.98m)
Composite door with double glazed frosted inset leading in to porch. Coir inset matting. Oak door with frosted glazed inset leading into lounge. Skirting boards.
Lounge (18' 9" x 12' 4") or (5.71m x 3.76m)
Engineered oak flooring. Double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Electric fireplace with marble style surround and wooden mantel piece. Door to under stair storage cupboard. Carpeted stairs rising to first floor. Coving. Skirting boards. Inset LED spotlights. Oak door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen (8' 8" x 12' 4") or (2.65m x 3.76m)
Continuation of engineered oak flooring. Radiator. Integrated appliances including; dishwasher, fridge freezer and double oven and grill. Four point Zanussi gas burner hob with aeg extractor hood above. Fitted wall and base units. Work surface. Tiled splash back. One and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. Inset spotlights. Double glazed window to rear. UPVC door with double glazed inset leading to conservatory.
Conservatory (9' 6" x 11' 0") or (2.90m x 3.35m)
Laminate flooring. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear leading out to garden. Double glazed windows to rear and side. Wall mounted radiator.
Continuation of carpet from stairs. Access to loft. Coving.
Bedroom 1 (10' 4" x 12' 4") or (3.15m x 3.76m)
Carpet. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving. Skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 (8' 2" x 12' 4") or (2.50m x 3.76m)
Carpet. Double glazed window to rear. Coving. Radiator. Skirting boards. Door to airing cupboard housing Worcester combination boiler and storage space.
Bathroom (4' 8" x 8' 5") or (1.43m x 2.56m)
Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. Inset LED spotlights. Chrome ladder style heated towel rail. Low level W.C. Pedestal hand wash basin with chrome mixer tap set in modern vanity unit. Panelled bath with centralised taps, shower attachment and shower screen. Extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn rear garden with patio seating area. Pathway leading to rear gate access. Storage shed. Laid to lawn area to front with pathway leading up to front door. Single garage on block with up and over door. View more View less
- £280,000 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Bay Road, Southampton SO19
- £275,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Butts Road, Southampton SO19
- £289,950 2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Spenser Close, Warsash SO31
- £260,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £269,500 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Road, Locks Heath, Southampton SO31
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire SO31
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Rother Dale, Sholing, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £280,000 3 bed detached house for sale Valentine Avenue, Southampton SO19
- £280,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Crowther Close, Southampton SO19