3 bed detached house for sale in Sancroft Road, Eastbourne BN20
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Newly Refitted Bathroom/WC
- Garden With Cabin & Store Shed
- Off Street Parking For Two Vehicles
Description Enviably located in Old Town just yards from the recreation ground and access to the South Downs, this impressive detached house has three bedrooms and off street parking for two vehicles. Approached via a covered entrance, the entrance hall leads to the cloakroom and there are two ground floor reception rooms, the dining room of which has a feature vapour fire and access directly to the rear garden. The retiled fitted kitchen is a good size and the bathroom/wc has been recently refitted with a modern and stylish suite. To the rear, the mature and westerly facing garden is secluded and includes a useful garden cabin and store shed. Local schools covering all age groups, bus services into town and Albert shopping parade can all be found within close walking distance.
Covered entrance with uPVC double glazed door to-
Radiator. Carpet. Understairs cupboard. Frosted double glazed window.
Low level WC. Tiled flooring. Frosted double glazed window.
Sitting Room (4.11m x 3.58m + bay (13'06 x 11'09 + bay))
Radiator. Carpet. Fireplace with decorative surround with inset electric fire and mantel above. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room (4.37m x 3.53m (14'04 x 11'07))
Radiator. Feature fireplace surround with 'living flame' vapor fire. Double glazed sliding doors to rear aspect.
Kitchen (3.56m x 2.64m (11'08 x 8'08))
Range of units comprising single drainer sink unit and mixer tap with part tiled walls and surrounding work surfaces having cupboards and drawers under. Inset four ring electric hob and electric oven under and space for fridge freezer, Space and plumbing for washing machine and range of wall mounted units and wall mounted gas boiler. Door to larder/pantry cupboard. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door to rear.
Stairs From Ground To First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 (4.29m x 3.84m max (14'01 x 12'07 max))
Radiator. Carpet. Built in wardrobe. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 3.63m (12'07 x 11'11))
Carpet. Built in wardrobe. Double glazed window to front aspect with views towards Old Town recreation ground and the sea beyond.
Bedroom 3 (2.72m x 2.36m (8'11 x 7'09))
Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect with views towards Old Town recreation ground and the sea beyond.
Newly Fitted Bathroom/Wc
Panelled shower bath with mixer tap, shower screen and wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Low level WC. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Airing cupboard. Frosted double glazed window.
The mature and westerly facing rear garden is laid to lawn and patio and has flower and shrub borders. A garden cabin and store shed are also included.
There is off street parking to the front for two vehicles.
Epc = E. View more View less
- £390,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Bracken Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £389,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Coopers Hill, Eastbourne BN20
- £395,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Crunden Road, Old Town, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Richmond Place, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £395,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Tilgate Close, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £369,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Vicarage Road, Old Town, Eastbourne BN20
- £399,950 3 bed end terrace house for sale Churchill Close, Eastbourne BN20
- £369,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Motcombe Lane, Eastbourne BN21
- £370,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Churchfield Square, Off St Anne's Road, Eastbourne BN21