- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- Six Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Newly Refurbished
- Drive For Five Cars
- Chain Free
- 1 Mile From London College
- 0.1 Miles From Cranford Park
- Perfect Family Home
A newly refurbished six bedroom semi-detached home located in the heart of Hayes. This home offers two lovely reception rooms with first bedroom en-suite downstairs and a modern kitchen leading to the private rear garden. The first floor has five fantastic bedrooms with two family bathrooms.
A newly refurbished six bedroom semi-detached home located in the heart of Hayes. This home offers two lovely reception rooms with first bedroom en-suite downstairs and a modern kitchen leading to the private rear garden. The first floor has five fantastic bedrooms with two family bathrooms. This home offers a stunning and large driveway. This home has potential to extend on the rear subject to planning permission. Ideal property for a family or investor.
Hayes is a town in West London, situated 13 miles (21 km) west of Charing Cross. Historically in Middlesex, Hayes became part of the London Borough of Hillingdon in 1965. The town's population was recorded as 95,763 in the 2011 census.
Hayes is best known as the erstwhile home of emi. The words "Hayes, Middlesex" appear on the reverse of The Beatles' albums, which were manufactured at the town's Old Vinyl Factory. The town centre's "gold disc" installation marks the fiftieth anniversary on 1 June 2017 of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band album, manufactured in Hayes in 1967. The town is the location of the U.K. Headquarters of companies including: Heinz, United Biscuits, Fujitsu, and Rackspace U.K.
Notable historical residents include the early modern "father of English music", William Byrd, and a pre-eminent figure of twentieth-century English literature, George Orwell.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £649,950 6 bed end terrace house for sale Derley Road, Southall UB2
- £649,950 6 bed end terrace house for sale Townfield Rd, Hayes, Hayes UB3
- £620,000 6 bed property for sale St. Heliers Avenue, Hounslow TW3
- £695,000 6 bed property for sale Rodney Road, Whitton, Twickenham TW2
- £599,950 6 bed end terrace house for sale Sutton Hall Road, Heston TW5
- £750,000 6 bed end terrace house for sale Park Avenue, Southall UB1
- £650,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Little Park Drive, Hanworth, Middlesex TW13
- £665,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Central Avenue, Hayes UB3
- POA 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Conway Drive, Hayes UB3