2 bed flat for sale in St. Johns Road, Eastbourne BN20
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Converted Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Period Features
- Residents Parking Facilities
- Beautiful Communal Garden
Description ***Guide Price Â£240,000 - Â£250,000***
Town Flats are delighted to offer for sale a spacious two double bedroomed apartment in the highly sought after Meads area. This attractive detached residence is conveniently located close to Meads high street, Eastbourneâs picturesque seafront and town centre. This first floor apartment enjoys wonderful far reaching views towards the English Channel and the South Downs. Further benefits include period features, residents parking facilities and use of a beautiful communal garden. The property is being sold with a share of the freehold.
Communal entrance with security entryphone system. Stairs to First Floor with private entrance door to -
Entryphone handset. Radiator. Two built in cupboards.
Lounge (5.11m x 4.78m (16'9 x 15'8 ))
Bay window overlooking rear garden. Feature fireplace.. Two radiators. Telephone point. Picture rail. Door to -
Fitted Kitchen (2.34m x 2.34m (7'8 x 7'8 ))
Modern range of wall and base units with chrome handles. Worktop with inset single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Built in electric hob and oven. Extractor cooker hood. Integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas boiler. Part tiled walls. Oak flooring. Inset spotlights. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 (5.05m x 3.40m (16'7 x 11'2))
Bay window overlooking rear garden. Radiator. Fitted cupboard. Picture rail.
Bedroom 2 (3.89m x 3.40m (12'9 x 11'2 ))
Window to side aspect. Radiator. Picture rail.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Part tiled walls. Window to side aspect.
The flat benefits from delightful park-like communal lawned gardens to the rear and residents parking facilities.
Epc = D. View more View less
- £210,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Susans Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £239,950 2 bed flat for sale Blackwater Road, Lower Meads, Eastbourne BN20
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Arnworth Court, 3 Furness Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £239,950 2 bed flat for sale Wilmington Square, Eastbourne BN21
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Trinity Trees, Eastbourne BN21
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Arundel Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £239,950 2 bed flat for sale Carew Road, Eastbourne BN21
- £243,000 2 bed flat for sale Green Street, Eastbourne BN21
- £245,000 2 bed flat for sale Viceroy Court, 26A Silverdale Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN20