3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Durban Road, Patchway, Bristol BS34
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Transport Links
- Viewing Advised
- No chain
- Attractive gardens
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off street parking
- Close to the mall at cribbs causeway
A traditional 1930's semi sympathetically restored by the current owners to provide a practical and charming home. The southerly facing garden has been lovingly maintained by the current owners.
A traditional 1930's semi sympathetically restored by the current owners to provide a practical and charming home. The separate sitting room to the front and kitchen diner to the rear both have cast iron fireplaces. The kitchen/diner spans the whole of the rear of the property and opens onto a conservatory which in turn leads onto the South facing garden which has been lovingly maintained by the current owners. Located a short distance from The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and the excellent transport links provided by the M4 and Patchway train station.
Via upvc double glazed arched french doors leading to:
Stairs rising to first floor. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 14' 8" Into bay x 11' 9" ( 4.47m Into bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 12' 4" ( 5.44m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to side elevation and double glaze sliding patio doors to conservatory. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Integrated fridge/freezer, double bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit. Space for range style oven. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Doors to rear garden and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space. Dado rail.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into recess x 10' 6" ( 4.37m into recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation. Radiator and picture rail. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and picture rail. Wooden flooring
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator. Wooden flooring.
Family Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation. Panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle, chrome towel rail and fully tiled walls and floor.
Providing ample parking with lawn/shrub area.
Mainly laid to patio with decked area leading to fish pond and stepping stones leading to shed and steps leading to:
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £265,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Oaktree Crescent, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £265,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Peverell Close, Henbury, Bristol BS10
- £268,000 3 bed property for sale South Road, Almondsbury, Bristol BS32
- £259,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Gloucester Road, Patchway, Bristol BS34
- £260,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Winsbury Way, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £269,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Meadowsweet Avenue, Filton, Bristol BS34
- £260,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Elm Close, Little Stoke, Bristol BS34
- £270,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Paddock Close, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32
- £260,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Stanley Mead, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32