3 bed end terrace house for sale in Norwood Avenue, Wembley HA0
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Family Home
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Alperton and Hanger Lane Tube Stations
- Potential to Extend
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- Call Today to Arrange a Vieiwng
Description Cuffley Banks are pleased to offer this charming three bedroom end of terrace house which is located on a sought after road in HA0. This great family home comprises of a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Additional features include off street parking for 1 car. The house is ideal for both investors and 1st time buyers. There is potential for a rear extension (STPP). Local amenities include Hanger Lane & Alperton tube stations, convenient to Alperton Sainsburyâs, offering easy access to the A40 & A406. Viewings are highly recommended.
Call today to arrange a viewing.
Front aspect door leading to open plan Lounge/Kitchen.
Lounge/kitchen: 23â8 (longest point) x 14â7
Front aspect double glazed window, front aspect double glazed window x 2, rear aspect double glazed window x 2, rear aspect door leading to rear garden, fire place, power points, stairs leading to 1stfloor, laminated flooring, side access to bathroom.
Eye and base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink, built in gas hob and oven, wall mounted extractor fan, integrated machining washing and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, power points, part tiled walls.
Side aspect double glazed frosted window, three piece bathroom suite comprising of a corner bath, hand wash basin with low level vanity cupboard, wall mounted towel radiator, tiled walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted extractor fan.
Stairs to landing:
Stairs leading 1stfloor landing, access to loft.
Bedroom 1: 17â17 x 8â8
Front aspect double glazed window, aspect double glazed window, power points, built in storage cupboards, radiator, spot light ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 12â2 x 7â6
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, spot light ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 7â0 x 10â4
Rear aspect double glazed window, power points, single radiator, built in bookshelf.
Off street parking for 2 cars, side access to rear garden.
Part patio paved area, mainly leading to lay lawn, garden shed, side access to front garden. Circa 45ft View more View less
- £479,000 3 bed property for sale Norwood Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex HA0
- £480,000 3 bed terraced house for sale South Kenton, Wembley HA9
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Carlyon Close, Alperton HA0
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Tokyngton Avenue, Wembley HA9
- £479,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Wadham Gardens, Greenford UB6
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale North Circular Road, London NW10
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Drew Gardens, Greenford UB6
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Saddlers Mews, Sudbury Hill, Harrow HA0
- £475,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hadden Way, Greenford UB6