3 bed terraced house for sale in Portland Road, Colchester CO2
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Period Property
- Investor Opportunity
- Period property
- Walking distance to town centre
- Great size family home
- Large reception areas
- Excellent location
- Previous five bed hmo, Â£2200 pcm*
Description An excellent opportunity for families & investors alike, this larger than average semi-detached home, previously used as a five bedroom hmo has space for all!
This period property is located within a stones throw of Colchester town centre, local schools, amenities & train station. Making this an ideal family home with plenty of living space and well proportioned bedrooms. As mentioned the property had previously been occupied as a hmo, with the downstairs living room and dining room being used as a further two bedrooms, with an average Â£2200 per calendar month of income, making this an opportunity not to be missed by any investor.
The property retains of wealth of character and would be perfect for a family to come and transform back into an exceptional, spacious and cosy home. Comprising of a spacious lounge, separate dining room, galley style kitchen, utility area & shower room. The first floor has a generously sized landing, three bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite and a beautiful master bedroom, with fantastic dual aspect windows.
To the rear sits the courtyard style garden.
With so much potential and options on offer, this must be on your list to view, please contact Yopa today.
Entrance Way - stairs rising to first floor, door leading too;
Living Room - 12'8" x 11'8"â window to front aspect, radiator.
Dining Room - French door to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen - 8'2" x 9'3" - window to side aspect, open to utility area, matching range of wall & base mounted units, space & plumbing for appliances, part tiled walls & floor.
Shower Room/Bathroom - shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, WC, obscure window to rear aspect, tiled.
First floor landing - loft hatch, doors leading to;
Bedroom 3 - window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 11'5" x 11'2" - window to rear aspect, radiator, door to en-suite;
En-suite - WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator.
Master Bedroom - 10'9" x 12'5" - dual windows to front aspect, radiator.
External - Courtyard to rear.
EPC band: E View more View less
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brook Street, Colchester CO1
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Morant Road, Colchester CO1
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Ipswich Road, Colchester CO4
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Mersea Road, Colchester CO2
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Whitehall Close, Colchester, Essex CO2
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Westminster Court, Whitehall Close, Colchester CO2
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale William Harris Way, Colchester CO2
- £260,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Corunna Drive, Colchester CO2
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Persardi Court, Holt Drive, Colchester CO2