2 bed flat for sale in Headstone Drive, Harrow HA1
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Communal gardens
- Well presented throughout
- Parking at rear of property
- No chain
- Good transport links
- Close to local shops and amenities
*** first floor flat *** two good sized bedrooms *** communal gardens *** well presented throughout *** modern kitchen and bathroom *** good transport links *** close to local shops and amenitie *** ideal for investors *** no chain *** low lease 55 years, lease will cost aprox. 50K to extend ***
location location location. Connells are pleased to bring this well presented, first floor flat to the market that is located in Harrow. This property comprises of two sizeable bedrooms, a respectable sized lounge, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom as well as parking at the rear of the property. Ideal for investors the property is located with excellent transport links with several bus routes and Harrow and Wealdstone station being a short distance away providing direct links into London. The property is also just a short walk away from the vibrant Harrow & Wealdstone high street that is full of many different shops and eateries. St Georges and St Anns shopping centre is also just a short drive away. Early viewing is advised - for more information or to book a viewing please contact Connells today.
Door to side aspect.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.78m )
Window to front aspect, double glazed, wall lights, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with comprising wall and base units, work surfaces and tiling to match, stainless steel sink and drainer, 1 bowl, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear aspect, double glazed, door to communal gardens.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.79m )
Window to rear aspect, double glazed, radiator, television point.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Window to front aspect, double glazed, radiator, television point.
Window to rear aspect, double glazed, radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, WC, wash hand basin?, tiled.
Stairs from kitchen, laid lawn.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £229,950 2 bed flat for sale Hanbury Court, Northwick Park Road, Harrow HA1
- £215,000 2 bed flat for sale Weald Lane, Harrow, Middlesex HA3
- £235,000 2 bed flat for sale Padfield Court, Wembley HA9
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Central Parade, Station Road, Harrow HA1
- £245,000 2 bed flat for sale Sherwood Road, South Harrow, Harrow HA2
- £249,950 2 bed flat for sale Betjeman Close, Pinner HA5
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Betjeman Close, Pinner HA5
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Betjeman Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £210,000 3 bed flat for sale Honeypot Lane, Queensbury NW9