- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- New Listing
- 4/5 bedroom family home
- 2 bathrooms
- Large garden
- Luxury kitchen diner
Guide Price Â£500-525,000. Stunning extended family home. This semi-detached property provides 4 or 5 bedrooms in the main house and also has the bonus of a studio/annex in the former garage. The living space is particularly impressive with the luxury kitchen opening to the rear garden.
Set in the village of Woodingdean on the outskirts of Brighton. You are surrounded by the South Downs and have Rottingdean and its beach close by,
This is a beautifully presented and extended property is ideal for families with an amazing living space with a luxury modern kitchen/ living room to the rear of the house and a separate living room to the front. The ground floor also has a utility room and one of the bedrooms and a shower room.
On the first floor are 3 further bedrooms all of which have delightful views and a large bathroom with luxury fittings.
Outside there is a driveway for several cars whilst the rear garden has a patio to the immediate rear of the house which leads to the large lawn.
The garage has been converted into a self contained studio flat which could be ideal for teenager or grandparent. Alternatively it could be rented for approximately Â£600 per month.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Seaview Road, Brighton BN2
- £500,000 4 bed terraced house for sale St. Marks Street, Brighton BN2
- £500,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Roedale Road, Brighton BN1
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Falmer Road, Brighton BN2
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chichester Drive East, Saltdean, Brighton BN2
- £490,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bevendean Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £480,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cobden Road, Brighton BN2
- £480,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Southampton Street, Hanover, Brighton BN2
- £525,000 4 bed detached house for sale Falmer Road, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex BN2