3 bed detached house for sale in Coxheath Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- A detached double fronted Victorian home
- Living room
- Family room
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms with bathroom and ensuite shower room
- 2 detached garages/home offices
- Generous grounds and ample driveway parking.
Description This double fronted detached property is approached by a 5 bar gate which leads to the generous shingle driveway and both detached double garages/home offices.
A covered porch gives access to the reception hall with original wooden doors leading to all rooms on the ground floor. The dual aspect living room offers views of the grounds and features an open fireplace. The adjacent family room is of equal merit and offers a southerly aspect from a bay window. At the back of the house is the spacious dining room which adjoins the kitchen which offers a range of units and work surfaces as well as integrated and space for free standing appliances.
On the first floor landing there are 3 double bedrooms, two of which feature fitted wardrobes. The principle bedroom boasts an ensuite shower room and the remaining two are complemented by the family bathroom. There is access to the enormous loft space from the first floor landing. This offers plenty of scope for conversion subject to the normal planning consents.
The property is situated in a highly desirable residential road with convenient access to Crookham Infants and Courtmoor Secondary School. In less than a mile is Crookham Village with a restaurant and a public house. The town of Fleet has a good selection of national and independent retailers and the commuter enjoys convenient access to Fleet's mainline station to London Waterloo in less than an hour and the M3 at junction 4A.
Outside there are two detached double garages/home offices with light and power, one of which is suitably earthed to feature a car charging point. The generous grounds are predominantly laid to lawn with areas of patio, all of which is well screened by mature trees and hedgerow. The overall plot is approaching 0.3 of an acre.
The office has permanent planning permission and is rated at Â£50 p.a. With a full small business rebate. View more View less
- £800,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fleet, Hampshire, . GU52
- £744,950 4 bed bungalow for sale Reading Road South, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £835,000 4 bed detached house for sale Victoria Road, Fleet GU51
- £835,000 4 bed detached house for sale Victoria Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £765,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £725,000 3 bed detached house for sale Beacon Hill Road, Ewshot, Farnham, Hampshire GU10
- £725,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Borough, Crondall, Farnham, Surrey GU10
- £750,000 4 bed detached house for sale Dukes Mead, Fleet GU51