2 bed flat for sale in Adelaide Road, Southampton SO17
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Two bedroom maisonette flat
- Private garden
- Newly installed fully tiled bathroom
- Within walking distance to local train station
- No forward chain!
two bedroom maisonette! This property comprises of two double bedrooms, good sized lounge, separate modern kitchen with a double glazed door leading to a small private garden, also this flat has a modern bathroom with two frosted double glazed windows to the rear. Call now to avoid disappointment!
two bedroom maisonette within walking distance to train station! This property comprises of two double bedrooms, good sized lounge, separate modern kitchen with a double glazed door leading to a small private garden, also this flat has a modern bathroom with two frosted double glazed windows to the rear. Call now to avoid disappointment!
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of Â£6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of Â£300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double glazed door to side.
Lounge 11' 1" max x 13' ( 3.38m max x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to side, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen comprising single sink/drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, work surfaces with a variety of storage cupboards above and below, tiled flooring, splash back tiling and double glazed door leading to garden.
Two storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 5" max ( 3.71m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 6" max ( 3.45m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
Two double glazed frosted windows to side, hand wash basin, low level WC, bath with mixer taps and shower above, full tiling and radiator.
Patio and lawned area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £124,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Millbrook Road West, Southampton SO15
- £120,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Golden Grove, Southampton SO14
- £139,950 2 bed maisonette for sale St Annes Road, Woolston SO19
- £143,950 2 bed maisonette for sale 244 Spring Road, Southampton SO19
- £150,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Sholing, Southampton, Hampshire SO19
- £130,000 2 bed flat for sale Portswood, Southampton, Hampshire SO17
- £130,000 2 bed flat for sale York Close, Southampton SO14
- £130,000 2 bed flat for sale Hill Lane, Southampton SO15
- £130,000 2 bed flat for sale Millbrook Road East, Freemantle, Southampton SO15