1 bed flat for sale in Westbury Close, Whyteleafe CR3
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 16' 4'' into bay x 10' 9'' (4.98m into bay x 3.27m) living room
- Double bedroom
- Kitchen open planned to living room
- Electric heating & double glazed
- No stamp duty to pay for A first time buyer!
- Allocated permit parking with limited permit visitor parking
Description A first floor one double bedroom flat ideally located within a quarter of a mile of of Whyteleafe and Upper Warlingham Railway Stations, great for the commuter! This is a well presented flat throughout with double glazed windows and a modern Kitchen and Shower Room. Outside there is am allocated permit parking space. No onward chain, an ideal first time purchase!
From Caterham Valley proceed along Croydon Road to the large Wapses Lodge roundabout, continue along the A22 towards Purley, at the roundabout turn right into Hillbury Road and then right into Station Approach, Westbury Close is uimmediately on the right hand side.
Whyteleafe is a very convenient location with three railway stations, local shopping facilities and within approximately three miles of the M25 motorway junction 6 at Godstone.
More extensive shopping facilities can be found at nearby Caterham and Purley. The area also has wide open spaces at Kenley Common, Kenley Aerodrome (no gliders) and Whyteleafe Recreation Ground with access to Riddlesdown Common along nearby Hillbury Road.
A great location for the commuter and for access to the countryside and beyond!
Carpeted Communal Hallway with stairs to the first floor landing, security entryphone system.
Access to a loft, security entryphone, storage heater and door to the airing cupboard with a hot water tank.
Living Room (16' 4'' into bay x 10' 9'' (4.98m into bay x 3.27m))
Double glazed square bay window to the front aspect, TV point, storage heater and arch to the Kitchen.
Kitchen (5' 6'' x 9' 10'' (1.68m x 3.00m))
Range of modern wall and base units with matching worktops, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with a mixer tap and cupboards under, space for a cooker, plumbing and space for a washing machine as well as space for a further under counter appliance, access to the airing cupboard.
Double Bedroom (10' 10'' x 9' 5'' (3.30m x 2.87m))
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater.
Shower Room (5' 6'' x 6' 3'' (1.68m x 1.90m))
Modern white suite comprising of a double size shower cubicle with a sliding door, pedestal wash hand basin with a tiled splashback and a low flush WC. Wood clad ceiling and an extractor fan.
There is an area of Communal Gardens to the front of the block which is mainly laid to lawn.
There is an allocated parking space as well as limited Visitor Parking, both with parking permits.
Lease term: 125 Years from 125 years from 29/9/1987.
Maintenance: Â£650 to Â£700 pa, paid in two installments.
Ground rent: Â£200 pa
council tax: Band C (Â£1800.63 pa - Tandridge Council 2020/2021) View more View less
- £210,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Lower Barn Road, Purley CR8
- £210,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Edgecoombe, South Croydon CR2
- £215,000 1 bed property for sale Pampisford Road, Purley CR8
- £215,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Foxley Lane, Purley, Surrey CR8
- £210,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Gomshall Gardens, Kenley CR8
- £225,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Biddulph Road, South Croydon CR2
- £215,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Coulsdon Road, Old Coulsdon, Coulsdon CR5
- £240,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Cascades, Court Wood Lane, South Croydon, Surrey CR0
- £185,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Coulsdon Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3