2 bed terraced house for sale in Ethel Bailey Close, Epsom KT19
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern Family Home
- Built 2016
- Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Over 5 Years NHBC Remaining
Description Located within a sought after small gated development and under one mile from Epsom Town Centre with its shops, local amenities and excellent rail links to London. Thomas & May is delighted to offer this well presented two double bedroom terraced house. Built in 2016 this modern house features a fitted kitchen, lounge opening onto the rear garden, downstairs cloakroom, two good sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from an allocated parking space and the remaining NHBC new build guarantee. Please call to arrange a viewing of this delightful modern home.
Front door with frosted glass insert leading to hall which has radiator, power points, thermostat control for central heating, understairs storage cupboard with power points, smoke alarm, door to:
Front aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units, roll edge worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated gas hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring, power points, cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, double glazed door opening onto rear garden, two radiators, power points, TV and satellite TV aerial, telephone point.
Two piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Leading to first floor landing which has an airing cupboard, hatch giving loft access via ladder, smoke alarm, door to:
Two rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, power points, built-in wardrobe, thermostat control for central heating.
Two front aspect double glazed windows, power points, telephone point, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising low level WC pedestal basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower screen, radiator, extractor fan, wood effect flooring, part tiled walls.
Patio area, fence enclosed and laid mainly with artificial grass, timber shed, gate giving rear access.
One allocated parking space, visitor parking. View more View less
- £500,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Worple Road, Epsom KT18
- £500,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Osborne Close, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £499,500 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Grove Road, Ashtead KT21
- £495,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Manor Drive, Ewell KT19
- £515,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Road, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £515,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Hatfield Road, Ashtead KT21
- £479,950 2 bed bungalow for sale Cromwell Road, Worcester Park KT4
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Sherwood Way, Noble Park, Epsom KT19
- £499,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Crescent, Epsom, Surrey. KT18