3 bed town house for sale in Birch Way, Chesham HP5
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Town house
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Bathroom & shower room
- Rear garden
- Close to shops & local amenities
Brown and Merry are delighted to bring to market this Versatile town house. The property consists of good living accommdation and features include open plan lounge/ kitchen situated a quiet location within easy reach of local schools and amenities.
Brown and Merry are delighted to bring to market this Versatile town house. The property consists of good living accommdation and features include open plan lounge/ kitchen on the lower ground floor, master bedroom and bedroom 2 with a bathroom on the ground floor then a further two bedrooms upsatirs and a shower room. Situated in a quiet location this is one not to be missed.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 11' ( 4.37m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge/kitchen 17' 11" x 17' 4" ( 5.46m x 5.28m )
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.33m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto St Mary's Way, take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout going straight over. At the 3rd roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Broad Street which becomes Berkhampstead Road. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Nashleigh Hill, turn right onto Preston Hill then turn right onto Birch Way.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Vale Road, Chesham HP5
- £400,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Woodley Hill, Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £410,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5
- £410,000 3 bed detached house for sale Higham Road, Chesham HP5
- £415,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Birch Way, Chesham HP5
- £375,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5