4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Hertford Avenue, East Sheen, London SW14
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Off street parking
- Close to East Sheen Primary School
- Over 2000 Sq Ft
- No chain
Description A lovely and attractive four bedroom Arts & Crafts house with off street parking located close to an Outstanding rated primary school.
On the ground floor is a lovely entrance hall leading to a front sitting room, further living room which itself opens out on to a fantastic bright and spacious open plan dining and kitchen area.
There is a further living space used for the current owners office/work area and a shower and utility area with a corridor leading to a further storage area.
Uniquely with this property there is a fantastic separated outbuilding with it's own bedroom and shower room with access on to a lovely garden.
On the first floor are two large light double bedrooms and a further smaller bedroom and family bathroom. The roof space is very ample for storage use.
Hertford Avenue is a desirable road on Parkside SW14 and lies close to Mortlake or Barnes Station and within the catchment of East Sheen Primary School. View more View less
- £1,350,000 4 bed property for sale Colston Road, East Sheen, London SW14
- £1,350,000 4 bed property for sale Fitzroy Crescent, Grove Park, London W4
- £1,350,000 4 bed detached house for sale Mortlake Road, Kew, Surrey TW9
- £1,350,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Cranbrook Road, Chiswick, London W4
- £1,350,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Modder Place, London SW15
- £1,350,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Silverton Road, Hammersmith, London W6
- £1,350,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Bronsart Road, London SW6
- £1,350,000 4 bed property for sale Thornfield Road, Shepherd's Bush, London W12
- £1,349,500 4 bed end terrace house for sale Newstead Way, Wimbledon, London SW19