4 bed detached house for sale in West Street, Ewell, Epsom KT17
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Chalet Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented
- Newly Rennovated
- No Onward Chain
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Catchment Area for Highly Regarded Schools
- Village Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Within Close Proximity to Mainline Train Station
- Wired for CAT5 CCTV alarm
Description An immaculately presented and newly modernised 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow, in the heart of Ewell Village.
This stunning light and bright home being is being sold with no on going chain and is close to local amenities, excellent primary and senior school and a mainline train station. This fabulous property on ground floor level comprises of a vast state of the art kitchen/dining/family room which measures over 26', two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of them being en-suite and a dressing room to one of the bedrooms. The first floor has two further bedrooms with one benefiting from an en-suite and an amazing study with a brick wall feature. The house is also wired up for cat 5 CCTV alarm. Outside the rear southerly low maintenance designer garden can be accessed via a side patio door or bi-folds leading from the open plan kitchen. The front driveway can accommodate 2/3 cars.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room (26' 7'' x 21' 6'' (8.10m x 6.55m))
Double aspect, high and low level storage, integrated electric oven and microwave, gas hob with extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, granite work surface and breakfast bar, integrated wine cooler, underfloor heating, engineered wood flooring, patio door leading to side passage and bi-fold door leading out onto the decking area.
Bedroom 1 (12' 2'' x 11' 4'' (3.71m x 3.45m))
Dressing Room (8' 3'' x 8' 1'' (2.51m x 2.46m))
En-Suite (8' 8'' x 7' 2'' (2.64m x 2.18m))
Side aspect, his and hers sinks on vanity units, low level WC, shower cubicle with rainwater shower head and separate handheld attachment.
Bedroom 2 (9' 1'' x 8' 8'' (2.77m x 2.64m))
Family Bathroom (7' 4'' x 5' 4'' (2.23m x 1.62m))
Side aspect, low level WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and walls, wash hand basin on vanity unit, ceramic tiled panelled jacuzzi bath with shower attachment.
Study / Open Plan Office / Reading Room (12' 8'' x 12' 3'' (3.86m x 3.73m))
Bedroom 3 (21' 6'' x 14' 7'' (6.55m x 4.44m))
En-Suite (8' 4'' x 4' 0'' (2.54m x 1.22m))
Rear aspect, ceramic tiled floor and walls, shower cubicle with rainwater shower head and handheld attachment, wash hand basin on vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4 (12' 3'' x 8' 5'' (3.73m x 2.56m))
Rear Garden (38' 0'' x 35' 0'' (11.57m x 10.66m))
Rear Southerly low maintenance designer garden with decking area. View more View less
- £795,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Nower Close, Epsom KT18
- £799,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hornbeam Gardens, New Malden KT3
- £800,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Douglas Road, Surbiton KT6
- £800,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Douglas Road, Surbiton KT6
- £785,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Elm Way, Worcester Park KT4
- £775,000 4 bed property for sale Chestnut Way, Epsom KT17
- £795,000 4 bed detached house for sale Alberta Avenue, Cheam SM1
- £800,000 4 bed detached house for sale Parkview Way, Epsom KT19
- £830,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hill Crescent, Worcester Park KT4