- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Two bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Superb open plan kitchen/dining
- Nicely presented
- Set of two floors
- Total= 75.4 Sq M /811 Sq ft
- Gated development
- Private underground parking space
- Communal garden
- Excellent location, very close to public transport
Description Detailed Description
This fantastic end of terrace family home, set within a gated community, offering a spacious living space in an un-paralleled location and enjoying an abundance of natural light.
The home is set over two floors and provides spacious and well laid out accommodation. Entered via a private gated patio, conveniently located near the main entrance of the development. The ground floor comprises an open-plan fully integrated kitchen/dining room with spacious lounge and direct views to a lovely well-maintained West facing patio garden. The upper floor includes two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a large storage.
The maisonette further benefits from an allocated underground parking space and is being sold chain free with a share in the freehold and 999 Years Lease.
St Paul?s Court is a private gated development, built in the mid 1980?s around a large landscaped communal gardens, two minutes from the open spaces of Brook Green with its colourful and safe play area for children, five newly refurbished flood- lit tennis courts and a designated dog walking zone. Characterized by historic period buildings, Brook Green is also the home of some of London?s leading independent and state schools including St Pauls Girls School, Bute House, Larmenier and Sacred Heart schools.
It is also very close to restaurants and excellent shopping facilities of Kensington High Street, Hammersmith and Westfield Shopping Centre. Barons Court and Hammersmith underground and Olympia over ground railway stations are five minutes? Walk away from St Paul?s Court. It is also well connected to routes to Heathrow Airport and into Central London via A4/M4. View more View less
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Sinclair Road, Brook Green, London W14
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Lambrook Terrace, London SW6
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Fulham Road, London SW6
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington, London W10
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Elm Park Mansions, London SW10
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Oakbury Road, Fulham, London SW6
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Larch Court, Admiral Walk, London W9
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Admiral Walk, Maida Vale, London W9
- £735,000 2 bed flat for sale Cromford Road, London SW18