- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedroom terrace home
- Front approach
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Pretty garden
- Beautifully presented
- Close to local shops, schools and amenities
Connells are delighted to bring to market this well presented 3 bedroom terrace home. With the warm and welcoming lounge off the hallway and through to the spacious kitchen/diner which leads out to the decked area with pretty garden this really is a must see home. Call now to arrange viewing.
Connells are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented 3 bedroom terrace home. On the first floor you will find the 3 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. Coming down the stairs into the hallway. Off of the hallway you will find the warm and welcoming lounge and through the hallway to the rear of the property you will find the spacious kitchen/diner which leads out to the decked area with pretty garden this really is a must see home. Call now to arrange viewing.
Single glazed double door to front elevation.
Single glazed door to front, stairs rising to first floor and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV point, telephone point, wooden flooring and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Area 17' 2" x 11' 11" ( 5.23m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and double glazed door leading to rear garden. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl asterite sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric stove, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor, access to boarded loft area with power and lighting.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, airing cupboard housing new combi central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, low level WC.
Enclosed by wooden fence panels, mainly laid to lawn with decked area, mature trees, flower and shrubs and pathway leading to rear gate.
Set within a block, it has an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £235,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Parnall Crescent, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Dovecote, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £240,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cherington, Yate, Bristol, South Gloucestershire BS37
- £249,500 3 bed property for sale Kings Field, Rangeworthy BS37
- £229,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Milton Road, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Glenfall, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Blaisdon, Yate, Bristol BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Maisemore, Yate, Bristol, Gloucestershire BS37
- £230,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Maisemore, Yate, Bristol BS37