3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Elizabeth Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- 3 bedrooms
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Family Bathroom
- Garden Office
- Separate Dining Room
- Garage and Parking
- EPC: C (73)
- Utility Area
Description Offered for sale is this good size three bedroom semi detached property, in the popular location of Elizabeth Drive. The home offers two bathrooms, one being a ground floor wet room which has been designed with wheelchair users in mind, a good size lounge, dining room with doors to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with utility area to the side, three good size bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. There is also a small 8' x 5'11 office to the rear of the garage with light and power and wired internet (Virgin media) and driveway parking for several vehicles to the side.
Sitting on a corner plot, offering a garage with up and over door and driveway parking, a side gate leading to a paved rear enclosed garden with flower and shrub borders, plus a garden office offering light and power with wired internet access and window and door.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments, including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cook Avenue, Church Crookham GU52
- £400,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Barn Meadow Close, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale Clarence Road, Fleet GU51
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cheviot Drive, Fleet GU51
- £400,000 3 bed detached house for sale Broadmead, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Rhyll Gardens, Aldershot GU11
- £410,000 3 bed town house for sale Hankins Court, Fleet GU52
- £390,000 3 bed detached house for sale Griffon Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £385,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Southern Way, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14