4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Four double bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Open-plan living/dining room overlooking the garden
- Modern family bathroom
- Mature south-westerly facing rear garden
- Detached garage & driveway parking
- Space to extend, subject to planning permission
Description Located in a small cul-de-sac within walking distance of Burpham Village amenities, schools and Sutherland Park, a four bedroom family home offering approximately 1450 sqft of accommodation arranged over the three floors. The property is presented to a high standard throughout and has potential to extend at the side.
The property is situated in a very convenient location within two miles of Guildford town centre and easy access to Stoke Park and the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Burpham shops, Sainsbury's and Aldi Supermarkets are both within walking distance. George Abbot secondary school & Burpham Primary School are also a short walk away and the position is very convenient for access to a number of leading Independent schools such as Tormead, Guildford High School, Lanesborough and the Royal Grammar School. The A3 is approximately 0.25 mile giving access to the M25 at junction 10 and Guildford mainline station is approximately 2 miles away.
The property is approached via a canopy entrance porch leading into the entrance hall with storage cupboard and door to the cloakroom. A door leads into the spacious kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with a range of cream Shaker-style units with granite worksurfaces over. There is space for a large range-style cooker with extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, an integrated dishwasher and a breakfast bar for informal dining. A door provides access to the side of the house.
Doors from both the kitchen and hallway lead into the open-plan sitting room/dining area. The sitting room area features a leaded-light bay window overlooking the rear garden, parquet wood-flooring and a feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire. The parquet wood flooring continues through to the dining area which has double French-style doors onto the patio and garden beyond.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two of which benefit from fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a contemporary bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
The second floor features a master bedroom with leaded-light window to the rear aspect, Velux style window and eaves storage cupboard. A door leads into the en-suite shower room with double-sized shower enclosure, wash hand basin, WC and Velux window.
Outside the mature rear garden enjoys a south-westerly orientation and offers a good degree of seclusion. There is a paved patio terrace, ideal for outdoor entertaining. The remainder of the garden is laid to shaped level lawns with a variety of well-stocked flower and shrub borders around. Boundaries are enclosed by a mixture of panelled fencing and hedgerow. There is a further paved terrace area at the foot of the garden.
To the front, the driveway provides off-street parking and leads to the detached garage. The small area of lawn is flanked by flower and shrub borders.
The property offers the potential to extend, subject to the relevant permissions. View more View less
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Merrow, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oxford Road, Guildford GU1
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Langley Place, Guildford GU2
- £675,000 4 bed town house for sale Gresham Park Road, Old Woking, Woking GU22
- £695,000 4 bed detached house for sale Saunders Copse, Hook Heath, Woking GU22
- £699,950 4 bed detached house for sale Partridge Way, Merrow, Guildford GU4
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Skene Close, Send, Woking GU23
- £699,950 4 bed terraced house for sale The Court, Bury Fields, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £700,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woking, Surrey GU22