2 bed terraced house for sale in Merrow Park, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with garden access
- Enclosed rear garden
- Resident & visitor parking
Description A well-presented two double-bedroom mid-terrace house situated on the popular Merrow Park development close to local shops and amenities. The property has been updated by the current owners and offers a good-sized living/dining room, modern kitchen, bathroom with a white suite and a neatly-maintained rear garden. There is resident and visitor parking.
Merrow Park is situated approximately 3 miles to the North East of Guildford Town Centre, which provides a wide range of shopping amenities together with two railway stations offering regular services to London. Within the development there is a chemist, doctor's surgery and a delicatessen, with Sainsbury's and Aldi supermarkets at nearby Burpham. The Spectrum Leisure Complex, offering a variety of activities, is within 2 miles, as is access onto the A3 northbound carriageway leading to London and the M25 interchange accessed from the outskirts of Burpham. There are nearby bus stops linking with Guildford Town Centre.
The front door opens into a small entrance hall with door to the living/dining room. Wood-flooring is laid throughout this room and there is ample space for a dining table. The kitchen is to the rear-aspect with a window overlooking the garden and door providing access to the patio. The kitchen is fitted with a range of Shaker-style eye and base level units with wood-worktops over comprising an integrated oven and hob and space and plumbing for white goods. There is a breakfast bar for informal dining.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both with wood-flooring. The bathroom has been re-fitted with a modern white suite comprising a bath with shower over, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, WC and heated towel rail.
Outside the rear garden has an area of patio ideal for entertaining with steps leading to a lawn laid to artificial grass for ease of maintenance. There is a timber garden shed and boundaries are enclosed by panelled fencing. There is gated access to the rear and resident and visitor parking bays. View more View less
- £329,950 2 bed property for sale Chatfield Drive, Guildford GU4
- £350,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom GU2
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale Gateway House, Walnut Tree Close, Guildford GU1
- £360,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Cypress Road, Guildford GU1
- £315,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Chasefield Close, Burpham, Guildford GU4
- £369,950 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Durham Close, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £340,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Ashbury Crescent, Guildford GU4
- £375,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Hannah Gardens, Guildford GU2