3 bed terraced house for sale in Peytons Cottages, Nutfield Marsh Road, Nutfield, Redhill RH1
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Beautiful period cottage
- Rural setting
- Three double bedrooms
- Generous family bathroom
- Spacious Sitting room
- Stunning Kitchen / Breakfast area
- Garage & Off street parking
- Separate storage shed
- Well-appointed interiors
Description Set in this idyllic, rural setting on Nutfield Marsh enjoying open views is this beautiful three bedroom character cottage which is offered in excellent decorative order and benefits from attractive gardens and a garage.
The property is believed to have been built in the early 1800s from bricks reclaimed from a house that previously stood on the site. The row of 13 charming cottages is a local landmark and a most sought after place to live, with a cosy inn a short walk away and a wealth of footpaths locally.
The property retains much of its original character and has been sympathetically modernised by the vendor, with a number of lovely features such as a wood burning stove and shutters adding to the traditional design. A particular highlight is the picture window in the sitting room, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the vista with a book and a cup of tea (or something stronger!).
The layout offers ample space to relax and entertain, with a deceptively spacious floor plan extending to 1497 square feet. On the ground floor there is an enclosed porch leading to a 24ft sitting room, separate dining room, cloakroom, snug/study and kitchen. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Enjoying a rural aspect, approximately one mile south of Nutfield village with its range of local amenities, the property has excellent access to the town centres of Reigate, Godstone and Bletchingley. The area is surrounded by open countryside offering excellent opportunities for walking and riding, with watersports possible at Mercers Lake Country Park. The M25 (J7) and M23 (J8) can be accessed locally. A selection of schools in both the private and state sector can be found in the area, including Dunottar, Reigate Grammar and Royal Alexander and Albert.
Nutfield train station (1.8 miles) provides connections into London Bridge and Victoria in approximately 45 minutes.
Redhill train station (2.7 miles) provides direct services to London Bridge (31 minutes) and Victoria (37 minutes).
The house is well set back from the road as it benefits from a large front garden and it also has a large secluded rear garden with patio terrace and lawned area. There is also a detached garage and parking area to the rear. View more View less
- £595,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Sunny Rise, Chaldon, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillfield Close, Redhill RH1
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillford Place, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tupwood Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £585,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Melton Road, Merstham, Redhill RH1
- £595,000 4 bed property for sale Copse Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1
- £600,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hillfield Close, Redhill RH1
- £590,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Earlsbrook Road, Redhill RH1
- £600,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Roffes Lane, Chaldon, ., Surrey CR3