- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Secluded location
- Open Fireplace
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Potential To Develop (STPP)
- No Onward Chain
- Walking Distance To Local Schools And Amenities
Description A delightful, semi detached bungalow on a large plot, set back from the road, in a secluded position with 3 bedrooms, living/dining room, kitchen with breakfast area, utility room and with potential to extend (STPP).
On approach, the secluded property has a beautiful front garden, mainly lawn with mature hedges and shrubs.
On entering the property, the entrance hall and corridor lead to all the rooms.
The large living/dining room features an open fireplace. The room is bright and airy with a large picture window to the front as well as sliding bi fold doors into the rear garden.
The kitchen/breakfast room has a large picture window looking out on to the rear garden, a door leading to the utility area and garden. There is a range of hi and low storage cupboards, fitted double oven, space for washing machine/dishwasher, fridge freezer, and area for table and chairs.
The spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, is bathed in light from the large front aspect window and side windows.
Bedroom two is a double and overlooks the rear garden.
Bedroom three is a single with an airing cupboard and additional storage.
The bathroom comprises of corner shower, basin, heated towel rail and W.C.
The south facing garden is mainly lawn, secluded and low maintenance. The perfect place for entertaining and alfresco dining. The garden can be accessed from the side of the property as well as from the house.
Further benefits include: Gas central heating, double glazing, large loft area, ample private parking and a garage.
Ewhurst is a popular village with a thriving community at the base of Surrey Hills and has a shop for daily needs, an Ofsted âOutstandingâ village school and public house and is surrounded by miles of beautiful walking and riding countryside. Cranleigh, about 2 miles, has further amenities including supermarkets, a health centre, sports centre and library, whilst Guildford has a much wider range of shopping, social, educational and recreational facilities. There are stations at Guildford and West Clandon for Waterloo and at Dorking for Victoria and Waterloo. The A3 gives access to the M25 and Heathrow Airport, whilst Gatwick can be reached via Newdigate.
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. View more View less
- £479,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Felday Houses, Holmbury St. Mary, Dorking RH5
- £495,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cranleigh Road, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £475,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cranleigh, Surrey, U.K. GU6
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fortune Drive, Cranleigh GU6
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cherry Tree Lane, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cherry Tree Lane, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £505,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Avenue, Ewhurst, Cranleigh GU6
- £464,950 3 bed property for sale "The Sherwood" at Horsham Road, Cranleigh GU6
- £485,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grange Park, Cranleigh GU6