- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Two Bed Bungalow
- Off Road Parking
- Modernisation Required
- Large Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Description Two Bedroom Bungalow with Off Street Parking and garage in Popular Location!
Miles and Barr are very pleased to offer this two double bedroom bungalow to the market. Located in a very popular and quiet road in Nethercourt, this home is within easy reach of Ramsgate High Street, excellent transport links by road and train, including the High Speed link to London, making this home ideally set for all your needs.
The bungalow is in need of modernisation throughout and provides spacious accommodation comprising; entrance hall with two in built storage cupboards, large lounge and double bedroom to the front of the property, generous sized kitchen, second double bedroom, conservatory and shower room to the rear of the property. Outside to the rear is a low maintenance garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Outside to the front is a driveway providing off street parking which in turn leads to the property's garage which completes the picture.
With its popular location, spacious accommodation and plenty of potential, we urge you to call miles and barr today for your viewing!
Ramsgate is situated on the southerly aspect of the Isle of Thanet and benefits the countryâs only Royal Harbour, its status being granted by King George 1V in 1821. The distinctive and beautiful harbour has a vibrant yachting community alongside some commercial activity and was where the Little Ships evacuation of Dunkirk set out from in 1940. The town is enjoying something of a Renaissance with its large amount of Grade II Listed property, many set within elegant Regency squares, or overlooking the sea, others with links to or influenced by the architect Augustus Pugin. In recent years the Royal Harbour has seen many restaurants, cafes and bars emerge alongside quirky independent retail outlets, some utilising the arches on the quayside beneath Royal Parade.
The town is steeped in history with associations to many well known figures including Queen Victoria, Karl Marx and Vincent Van Gogh as well as having a fascinating network of tunnels beneath the main centre.
The fortunes of the town have been hugely assisted by the recent addition of a high speed rail link to London St Pancras making a commute for many a viable option.
Lounge (4.57m x 3.43m (15'00" x 11'03"))
Kitchen (4.45m x 2.79m (14'07" x 9'02"))
Conservatory (4.75m x 3.25m (15'07" x 10'08"))
Bedroom (3.78m x 3.28m (12'05" x 10'09"))
Bedroom (3.30m x 3.30m (10'10" x 10'10"))
Shower Room (1.91m x 1.78m (6'03" x 5'10"))
Garage (5.08m x 2.36m (16'08" x 7'09"))
Rear Garden View more View less
- £250,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Millers Hill, Margate Road, Ramsgate CT11
- £250,000 2 bed bungalow for sale Millmead Road, Margate, Kent, . CT9
- £254,995 2 bed end terrace house for sale Homestead Village, London Road, Ramsgate CT11
- £254,995 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Homestead Village, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- £245,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Crescent Road, Ramsgate, Kent CT11
- £255,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Livingstone Road, Broadstairs CT10
- £259,950 2 bed terraced house for sale Hereson Road, Broadstairs CT10
- £260,000 2 bed detached house for sale Ranelagh Grove, St Peters, Broadstairs CT10
- £240,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Speke Road, Broadstairs CT10