- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 3 bedroom end of terrace
- Large lounge/diner
- Cedar clad summer house / studio with power
- Close to local shops, amenities and village school
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Garage en block with recently replaced roof
- Allocated parking spaces
- No onward chain
Nestled away in a peaceful residential close is this superbly presented 3 bedroom family home offering the next owners a home they can move straight in to and enjoy, without the need of worrying about spending your weekends doing D.I.Y.
Connells are delighted to offer to the market this lovingly maintained and presented three bedroom family home in the picturesque Sussex village of Ashington and ideally situated for the local shops, pub and school which are all within reach in just a few minutes.
Upon approaching your potential new home, you immediately appreciate the time, effort and expense that has gone in to the landscaped front garden. On entering your new home the light and space it offers become immediately apparent from the spacious entrance porch in to the hallway. The dual aspect lounge / diner provides the perfect setting for family meals together enjoying the views of the rear garden through the patio doors or comfortably settled on the sofa watching your favourite TV show or film together. From the dining area is a well appointed kitchen offering plenty of space to create your favourite culinary master piece.
The upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a large single bedroom, all serviced by the family bathroom. Bedroom two offers outstanding views across the neighbouring rooftops towards the South Downs.
Outside again you will find meticulously presented and landscaped rear garden with a bespoke built summer house / home studio which is clad in beautiful cedar wood as well as being fully insulated and having full power to it. So it could be utilised as a snug for the children or as a home office.
Furthermore you will be pleased to hear that this property offers gas central heating.
Lounge/diner 24' 4" max x 12' 11" max ( 7.42m max x 3.94m max )
Kitchen 9' max x 7' 11" max ( 2.74m max x 2.41m max )
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.58m max x 2.79m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" max x 6' 8" max ( 2.79m max x 2.03m max )
Front garden - landscaped
Back garden - South facing garden with patio area and summer house
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fairfield Way, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Windmill Copse, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pulla Hill Drive, Warren Grove, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pulla Hill Drive, Storrington, West Sussex, England RH20
- £339,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Southdown Way, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £390,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Timberlea Close, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £369,950 4 bed detached house for sale Rainbow Way, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £350,000 4 bed property for sale Linfield Copse, Thakeham, West Sussex RH20
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lamorna Close, Washington RH20