3 bed end terrace house for sale in Cairnfield Avenue, London NW2
- 3 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description A well presented and extended modernised end terrace two storey house and situated in this popular residential road.
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Detached garage to rear of property with electric roller shutter door (accessed from a rear service road)
Ground floor rear extension providing kitchen/diner
Ground floor Shower Room/WC
Gross internal floor area of 1,076 sq ft (100 sq m) approximately
First floor bathroom/WC
Off street parking to front garden for two vehicles
The property is located within a few yards of Neasden shops and bus services with Neasden Station (Jubilee Line) being within half a mile radius approximately
Wood flooring. Under-stairs cupboard.
With shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
28â10â x 11â5â (8.80m x 3.47m). Double glazed bay window to front room. Downlights to ceiling. Wood flooring. Ceiling mouldings. Open plan via sliding patio doors to:
14â8â x 7â10â (4.48m x 2.20m). Fitted with a range of eye level wall mounted cabinets and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above and tiled surrounds. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Double glazed door to garden. Downlights to ceiling. Open plan with:
9â3â x 8â4â (2.83m x 2.55m). Built-in cupboards.
Bedroom 1 (front):
15â4â x 11â5â (4.67m x 3.47m). Built-in wardrobes and dressing table to one wall with over bed built-in cupboards and side cabinets to opposite wall. Double glazed bay window. Wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 (rear):
12â10â x 10â0â (3.92m x 3.04m). Built-in wardrobes to one wall. Double glazed window. Downlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 (front):
8â10â x 6â7â (2.70m x 1.94m). Wood flooring. Double glazed window.
Panelled Jacuzzi bath and shower above with screen. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Double glazed window to side wall. Hatch to loft space (not inspected).
Off street parking to front garden for two vehicles. Side access. Detached double garage to rear of property with electricity supply and electric roller shutter door (approached via a rear service road). View more View less
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chartley Avenue, London NW2
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Alder Grove, London NW2
- £625,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Cobbold Road, Willesden NW10
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Church Lane, Kingsbury, London, London NW9
- £625,000 3 bed property for sale Sturgess Avenue, Hendon NW4
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park Road, London NW4
- £625,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Crummock Gardens, Colindale NW9
- £624,950 3 bed property for sale Rucklidge Avenue, London NW10
- £624,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Rucklidge Avenue, London NW10