- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Newly renovated three bedroom apartment
- Set over two levels.
- Large private roof terrace
- Two bathrooms and WC
- New lease to be granted
Description A full 'back to brick ' refurbishment of this three bedroom apartment over the top two floors of a mid terraced Victorian house in a super location to the west of Kentish Town with the benefit of a large roof terrace.
This super apartment over two levels has a stylish contemporary feel with sleek fixtures and fittings in cool tones. The generously proportioned rooms feature high ceilings and large windows and are light and airy. Accommodation consists of eat in kitchen, reception room, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, guest WC and study / single bedroom. There is a large sunny terrace with sweeping views.
Malden Road has the bustle of Queens Crescent market on the door step and is in easy reach to some of North London's best spots. Head south to hedonistic Chalk Farm and world famous Camden Town, north to smart Belsize Park and Hampstead, west to chic Primrose Hill and east to vibrant Kentish Town. Talacre park is on your doorstep and the open spaces of Primrose Hill and Hampstead Heath are in easy reach. Transport is excellent with Chalk Farm & Kentish Town (Northern Line), Kentish Town West & Gospel Oak (Overground) all nearby as well as excellent bus links into town. View more View less
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Malden Road, Kentish Town NW5
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Courthope Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale St Matthews Lodge, 50 Oakley Square, London NW1
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale South Grove House, South Grove, London N6
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Milton Road, London N6
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Carlton Hill, London NW8
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Honeybourne Road, London NW6
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Harvard Court, Honeybourne Road, London NW6
- £925,000 3 bed flat for sale Tiltman Place, Islington, London N7