4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Guildford, Surrey GU1
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description A stunning four bedrom victorian town house with accomodation over 4 floors and offered for sale with no onward chain.
32 Gardner Road is a beautifully presented Victorian Town house extended and modernised to a very high standard by the current owner. The many improvements include a new pressurised central heating system with high efficiency gas boiler and a full re-wire with low energy LED lighting throughout and internet cabling to principal rooms.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a sitting room with Chesney's log burner, dining room opening to a recently fitted, well-proportioned kitchen with quartz work surfaces and integrated appliances along with a useful utility/WC. There are two double bedrooms to the first floor both with period fireplaces. The master further benefits from built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
The new loft conversion was completed in 2019 and houses the third double bedroom, again with fitted wardrobes and a Juliette balcony affording southerly views over Guildford town. A further shower room with Duravit sanitary-ware and Hansgrohe fittings providing access to extensive eaves storage completes the accommodation.
The basement has recently been converted by Surrey Basements, and gives additional flexibility to the accommodation. It could easily be used as a further bedroom, play room, or study.
Externally the sunny south facing garden has been landscaped to provide a separate paved area ideal for alfresco dining and lawn. A recently constructed workshop is located to the rear of the garden and provides ample storage.
Situation: The property is located in Guildford within walking distance of the Town Centre. There are many local shops for day to day needs and convenient bus routes into the Town which offers an excellent range of shopping, social, recreational and educational amenities. The mainline station offers an excellent, fast and frequent rail service from Guildford to London Waterloo (in 38 minutes). The A3 links to the M25 motorway network, which connects with Heathrow and Gatwick international airports. View more View less
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Duchess Of Kent Close, Queen Elizabeth Park, Guildford GU2
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clay Lane, Jacob's Well, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Weybrook Park, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £648,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Macdowall Road, Guildford GU2
- £639,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fairborne Way, Guildford GU2
- £630,000 4 bed detached house for sale Merrow Park, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oxford Road, Guildford GU1
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bryanstone Avenue, Guildford GU2
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Langley Place, Guildford GU2