- 2 bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Communal Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Close to Fleet Mainline Station
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Fleet Pond & Nature Reserve
Description This two double bedroom first floor maisonette is located close to Fleet mainline railway station and Fleet town centre and Fleet pond and nature reserve.
Accommodation includes entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, a spacious landing with living room. The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of fitted appliance.
There are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Externally the maisonette benefits from a communal garden and garage in a block as well as permit holders parking.
Fleet has excellent commuter links with trains to London Waterloo from 43 minutes via the mainline rail station and Junction 4a of the M3 motorway linking to the M25.
Fleet town centre offers comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, schools for all age groups, churches of various denominations and various health care services. View more View less
- £290,000 2 bed flat for sale Fleet Mill, Minley Road, Fleet GU51
- £289,000 2 bed flat for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £290,000 2 bed flat for sale Thompson Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Pegasus Court, Fleet GU51
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Fleet, Hampshire, . GU51
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Barley Way, Fleet GU51
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Hurst Avenue, Blackwater, Camberley GU17
- £297,500 2 bed flat for sale Russell Lodge, Branksomewood Road, Fleet GU51
- £270,000 2 bed flat for sale Fleet Mill, Minley Road, Fleet GU51