2 bed flat for sale in Victoria Road, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip HA4
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Living room
- Family bathroom
- Communal grounds
- Close proximity to tube stations
- Viewing highly recommended
- Chain Free
- Viewing Recomended
Description An excellent opportunity for a first time buyer or investor. This two bedroom ground floor apartment is ready made for completely relaxed living and is set in an ultra convenient location. Victoria Road is situated within close proximity of South Ruislip and Eastcote shops, restaurants and transport options.
From our Ruislip manor office turn left and continue to the end of the high street. Follow Victoria road over the first and second roundabouts. Continue along this road passing the first and second traffic lights. The property is situated on your left opposite the second retail park.
Victoria road is within close proximity of South Ruislip and Eastcote high street offering a selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. The Metropolitan/Piccadilly and Central lines are located nearby providing access to Baker Street and the City. It is also conveniently located to the A40/M25 providing access into London and the Home Counties. There is a number of highly regarded schools nearby including Field End, Bourne, Ruislip High and Rooks Heath secondary school. Victoria Road retail park is close by offering a choice of shops as well as the newly developed 'Old Dairy' complex with a cinema, restaurants and shops.
Ready made for low maintenance, convenient living this ground floor one double bedroom flat is an ideal opportunity for those looking to get into the marketplace for the first time or creates a sound investment prospect. It is well proportioned throughout and immaculately presented having been refurbished by the current owners. The communal hallway leads to the front door. The entrance hall of the flat offers access to all of the properties accommodation. The living room is bright, spacious and large enough for a sofa area to lounge in as well as a dining area. The kitchen is stylish and modern with a range of base and wall units, worktops and space for integrated appliances. The family bathroom has been modernised in recent years and is complete with a white suite. The property benefits from two double bedroom with a built in wardrobe in one of the rooms. Further storage can be found in the hallway.
To the front there is a lawn and pathway leading to the door. There is also the benefit of a communal garden. View more View less
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Kenilworth Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Alexandra Close, Harrow HA2
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Northdown Close, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip HA4
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Whittington Way, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £324,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Ferrymead Avenue, Greenford UB6
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Goring Way, Greenford UB6
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Malmesbury Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Petworth Gardens, Hillingdon UB10
- £330,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wetherby Close, Northolt UB5