- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Share of freehold
- Two bedrooms
- En suite shower room
- Further guest cloak room
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Private patio
- Reception room on the first floor mezzanine
Description A beautifully presented two bedroom, split level apartment situated on a residential mews in the heart of Marylebone.
Chenies Mews is situated in the fashionable area of Fitzrovia, with nearby amenities including the wealth of restaurants on Charlotte Street, the world renowned shops of Oxford Street and the West End, and the greenery of Regent's Park.
The transport links are excellent from nearby Goodge Street (approx. 0.2 miles) and Warren Street (approx 0.3 miles) underground stations, Euston (approx. 0.6 miles) and Kings Cross St Pancras (approx. 1.1 miles) train stations and access to the West and Heathrow via the A40.
A beautifully presented two bedroom, split level apartment situated on a residential mews in the heart of Marylebone.
This property offers two well proportioned bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, a further guest cloak room, an open plan kitchen and dining area and patio on the ground floor along with a further reception room on the first floor mezzanine.
Square Footage: 1335 sq ft View more View less
- £1,895,000 2 bed property for sale Chenies Mews, London WC1E
- £1,900,000 2 bed property for sale Bowland Yard, Kinnerton Street, Belgravia SW1X
- £1,900,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Bowland Yard, London SW1X
- £1,900,000 2 bed detached house for sale Crediton Hill, West Hampstead, London NW6
- £1,950,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Groom Place, London SW1X
- £1,950,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Kinnerton Place North, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £1,950,000 2 bed property for sale Bezier Apartments, London EC1Y
- £1,900,000 3 bed property for sale Endell Street, London WC2H
- £1,900,000 3 bed detached house for sale Dalby House, 396 City Road, Angel, Islington EC1V