2 bed flat for sale in Coachmans Court, Ashingdon Road, Rochford SS4
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Walk in Shower / Wet Room
- Popular McCarthy & Stone Development
- Bright, Airy and Spacious
- Modern Decoration Throughout
- Hot Meals made Fresh daily on Site
- Ideal Retirement Property
Description Situated in the popular Coachman Court Retirement development, we are pleased to offer this two bedroom second floor retirement apartment. Situated in the McCarthy & Stone Complex for assisted living. The apartment is bright and airy throughout with a modern finish and is the ideal place to enjoy your retirement. Located just a short walk to Rochford High Street.
This lovely complex has a lot to offer residents with its own restaurant, function room, residents lounge, laundry room and domestic help, for shopping, cleaning or ironing for one hour per week included. All areas are wheelchair friendly and all floors can be accessed via lifts. There is 24 hour site manager cover so you can be in peace. Secure video entry system linked via TV.
Located in fantastic location within walking distance of Rochford square with its array of shops, cafes, restaurants and post office. Rochford mainline station is only 200 yards down the road providing easy access into Southend Town centre and 50 mins into Central London.
Fitted emergency cords and House Manger on site 24 hrs a day, kitchen with appliances, large wet room with both bath and shower, plenty of storage and a lovely size lounge/dining room, including emergency pull cords and electric blinds for ease and portable secure entry system.
Communal Parking and decorative gardens with path leading to secure front entrance with double doors into
Carpeted, lift access, doors to managers office, restaurant, dining room & function room
Carpeted, wall heater, secure entry phone with connected to tv and portable device, emergency pull cord, two large storage cupboards, doors to
Low level wc, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower area with shower seat, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 3'' x 15' 0'' (3.43m x 4.57m) Carpeted, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, wall heater.
Lounge/Diner 21' 0'' x 10' 5'' (6.40m x 3.17m) Carpeted, UPVC double glazed windows to rear, wall heater. Double doors to,
Kitchen 8' 3'' x 7' 6'' (2.51m x 2.28m) Range of base and wall units with rolled edge work surface, inset sink and drainer, integrated oven & hob with extractor above. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect
Carpeted, UPVC window to rear aspect, wall heater. View more View less
- £190,000 2 bed maisonette for sale 34 Westborough Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £195,000 2 bed maisonette for sale London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £205,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Broad Parade, Hockley SS5
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Roche Close, Rochford, Essex SS4
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Kenway, Southend-On-Sea SS2
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Westborough Road, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £189,995 2 bed flat for sale Socata House, Westcliff-On-Sea, Essex SS0
- £190,000 2 bed flat for sale Southbourne Grove, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £187,500 2 bed flat for sale Prince Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0