- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
Description An exceptionally rare detached Arts & Crafts house, with three/four bedrooms, over just two floors, located in the popular Dartmouth Park Conservation Area, moments from Hampstead Heath.
The house retains some beautiful period features including wooden floors & panelling, while a contemporary architect kitchen and dining room extension, opens onto an attractive town garden.
Reception room * 3 bedrooms * kitchen/ding room * TV room/study/bedroom 4 * bathroom * shower room * loft storage * off-street parking for 1 car * EPC Rating E
The village like atmosphere of Swains Lane, tennis courts and the acres of open space of Hampstead Heath are literally on the door stop; the property is also well-located for The French Bilingual College of London.
Gospel Oak London Overground Station is approximately a 5 minute walk, while the nearest London Underground Station is Tufnell Park (Northern Line), which is less than 0.5 miles from the house. View more View less
- £1,850,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Mackeson Road, Hampstead NW3
- £1,850,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hartham Close, Hillmarton Conservation Area, London N7
- £1,850,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Creighton Avenue, East Finchley, London N2
- £1,875,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Ravenscroft Avenue, London NW11
- £1,800,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Chester Road, Dartmouth Park, London N19
- £1,895,000 5 bed property for sale Briary Close, Swiss Cottage, London NW3
- £1,895,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Briary Close, Swiss Cottage, London NW3
- £1,900,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Mercers Road, London N19
- £1,895,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Albany Road, Stroud Green, London N4