4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Station Road, North Chailey, Lewes BN8
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Guide price Â£475,000 - Â£500,000 - no stamp duty!
- 4 Bedroom semi detached **
- Versatile accommodation with 3 Receptions
- Large rear garden with versatile yard area
- Kitchen/Cloakroom and Bathroom
- Loft Bedroom with En suite **
- Parking to front and rear for several vehicles
- Popular Village with easy access
versatile accommodation & great outside space - were our immediate thoughts about this fantastic 1920's semi-detached house in the North Chailey area. The owners have enhanced the existing property including a large garden and rear yard area which is open to many possibilities.
This spacious 1920's semi-detached home has a great deal to offer already, but there is a multitude of options to the discerning buyer. The current accommodation offers an inviting entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and door to the cloakroom and living room. A further door takes you to the dining room which accesses the family room (easily reopened to create a more open plan, spacious area) opening onto the kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, bathroom and stairs to the loft bedroom with en suite **
Graveled drive to the front of the property provides parking for up to 3 cars with further parking for 2 cars in the gated yard area to the rear of the garden. The rear yard area with timber garage and workshop would be ideal for outdoor cabins or maybe a self contained annex.
** Master loft/bedroom/en suite awaiting Building Regs sign off
Partly frosted double glazed door to front, radiator, double glazed window to side, cloak understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor. Door to:-
Frosted double glazed window to side, low level W.C, vanity wash basin, radiator.
Living Room 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, open fire place, radiator, laminated flooring, French doors to:-
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.17m x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen. Door to:-
Double glazed French doors to garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
Wall and base units, worktops over, integrated oven and hob, breakfast bar, one and half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side and rear, door to garden
Stairs to master/loft bedroom, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, ornamental fire palace.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, ornamental fire place.
Bedroom Four 6' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.06m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double-glazed window to rear, paneled corner bath, low level w.c. Pedestal wash basin, tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls
Master Bedroom (loft Room) 15' 5" Max x 13' Max ( 4.70m Max x 3.96m Max )
**restricted head height. Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, door to:-
**Tiled shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, low level W.C, electric heated towel rail.
2 large patio areas, lawn and side access as well as access tp:
Graveled to front and area available to rear.
Additional parking and timber outbuildings and scope for further outbuildings
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor. View more View less
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Vernons Road, Newick, Lewes BN8
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Vernons Road, Newick, East Sussex BN8
- POA 4 bed link-detached house for sale The Swallows, Scaynes Hill, West Sussex RH17
- £435,000 4 bed detached house for sale South Street, South Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex BN8
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lewes Road, Scaynes Hill, West Sussex RH17
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Fletching, Uckfield TN22