- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- No Chain
- Guide Price Â£1,050,000 - Â£1,100,000
- Separate Garage
- Close Walk To Banstead Village
- Viewings 7 Days a Week (Including Bank Holidays)
- Access to Rear Sports Field
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Large Driveway for Multiple Cars
Description This is a rare opportunity to purchase a brilliant detached family home only a momentsâ walk from Banstead Village. It is offered to the market with No Chain and has huge potential to further extend and develop the property. Viewings can be accommodated seven days a week including Bank Holidays.
On entering the property, the grand entrance hall is extremely welcoming with light flowing in from all directions. The hallway leads into the expansive open plan kitchen / living room which offers open plan living whilst overlooking the beautiful 120 ft garden. The modern kitchen has built in appliances and space for a double oven, ideal for hosting events and parties. This space leads round into the open plan dining room with solid wood floor throughout. Downstairs is completed with a second large reception room with feature fireplace, a home office which could be used as a fifth bedroom if required and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs the main bedroom suite has built in wardrobes throughout along with a modern private en-suite bathroom subtly hidden. This room also benefits from dual aspect windows and therefore an abundance of natural light. There are a further immaculate three double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom with bathtub and a separate toilet.
The beautiful garden has a patioed area ideal for summer barbeques which makes it the ideal space for entertaining. It overlooks the beautiful lawn, which runs to the rear of the garden with a shed at the back of the garden. At the end of this massive garden there is access onto a private sports ground, providing even more green space if needed. The property has a garage which could be converted for extra living space or functions as a workshop / extra storage space. The property has potential to further extend subject to planning permissions.
Located a momentsâ walk from Banstead Village, superb local parks, recreation grounds, and Banstead Station (connections to Croydon, Epsom, Sutton, and London Victoria to name but a few). The area is renowned for its outstanding public and private schools and it is also close to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports via the A217 and M25! View more View less
- £1,050,000 5 bed detached house for sale Nork Way, Banstead SM7
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £999,950 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £1,000,000 4 bed detached house for sale Longdown Lane North, Epsom KT17
- £995,000 4 bed detached house for sale Chapel Road, Tadworth KT20
- £945,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vernon Walk, Tadworth KT20
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Banstead Road South, Sutton, Surrey SM2
- £975,000 4 bed detached house for sale Holmwood Road, Cheam, Sutton SM2